Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux: Shame on HBO, Bob Arum, corrupt media and all who fell for it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Which part, the one where he's super marketable because he raps in spanish on youtube or because he was brought on stage by daddy yankee? These have translated so well into viewers and attendance at his fights, the things that actually matter and measure marketability

Hmmmm how about the part where he has the lowest rating in HBO history in what was apparently the only time in history that HBO and Sho had fights the same night. Im sure if SHO didnt have a card, he would have 1 mil +. And 90% of fans in the arena wouldnt have left. Sure thing papa
    Look at this! Another fan of the sport... ahem.. I mean business. lol

Pretty pathetic comeback. Do you remember how negative you were about Rigo's success around the time he stopped Rico Ramos? You and a bunch of cheerleaders round' here were licking your chops at Rigo's demise. Not happening patna'. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      You are insinuating Rigo's price tag is too high and the networks don't want him. Ok. I guess as fans of the business and politics in boxing we should never want to see Rigo again! lol.
      His Minimum is 500K i think, that is extremely high in that weight class. And thats against any bum, not just top fighters or big attractions.

Business and politics? No, its how life works, especially in capitalist US. Why would they overpay on a product that doesnt have much of a return, who is also boring

Here's a genius idea, lower your minimum.

Comment

Are you a representative of Caribe Promotions

Once Rigo loses them leeches then he may finally get the fights he deserves.

Comment

Sports ethics? You're way over-thinking it. He's a guy that demands a lot of money, doesnt produce good ratings or attendance and is a huge risk for his opponent.

I agree it is rather unfair that top guys wont fight him, but he isnt "blacklisted", he is avoided because people are scared to lose to a guy and give him a ton of money
          Another ****** argument. lol. You guys are very bitter. I'm speaking the truth.
          Sport's integrity has gone down the drain and fans such as yourself accept mediocrity - even if it means you have to swallow a bunch of bullshit from above.

Comment

His Minimum is 500K i think, that is extremely high in that weight class. And thats against any bum, not just top fighters or big attractions.

Business and politics? No, its how life works, especially in capitalist US. Why would they overpay on a product that doesnt have much of a return, who is also boring

Here's a genius idea, lower your minimum.
            Look at you! All concerned about a fighters purse. psh.

Comment

Look at this! Another fan of the sport... ahem.. I mean business. lol

Pretty pathetic comeback. Do you remember how negative you were about Rigo's success around the time he stopped Rico Ramos? You and a bunch of cheerleaders round' here were licking your chops at Rigo's demise. Not happening patna'. Deal with it.
              No i'm a realist, its the reason that for the most part smaller fighters dont appear on HBO or SHO, because they dont garner interest.

Rigo is the fan of business, otherwise he wouldnt reject fights for not hitting his min and keep such a high minimum

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                Are you a representative of Caribe Promotions

Once Rigo loses them leeches then he may finally get the fights he deserves.
                Nope. and not a big fan of them either.

Comment

Another ****** argument. lol. You guys are very bitter. I'm speaking the truth.
                  Sport's integrity has gone down the drain and fans such as yourself accept mediocrity - even if it means you have to swallow a bunch of bullshit from above.
                  Yet you're not countering any of my arguments.

Integrity like not fighting or rejecting fights because they dont hit his very high minimum? Rigo is a capitalist pig! He doesnt care about the sport!

Comment

Look at you! All concerned about a fighters purse. psh.
                    How am i concerned about a fighters purse, how thick headed are you

Im merely outlining how his purse has such a negative effect on him getting fighte, but im a hater and only care about the business of boxing instead of the sports itself.

Its rigo that demands the high purse and is picking business over boxing, nitwit

Comment

rigos a good boxer but not a good fighter

plus he wants to stay at 122.. lol wtf

dudes boring as fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

gtfo.. telemundo welcomes you

Comment

Working...
                      X