Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG back in Europe in Feb, just screams Martin Murray in Monaco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like this whole, if "Chavez Jr fight doesn't happen" crap. Fight top level middleweight opponents, Murray is good one to add to a growing list, that includes Macklin and Geale but please, if you're gonna move your arse up to 168lb, call out Ward or Froch. Ptttcchhhh

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      I'd love to see him fight in the UK.

He'd sell out an arena here no doubt, but it will probably be Monaco again.
      Golovkin won't sell out anything in the UK... Just because the Brits won't buy tickets in order to watch their fighter dispatched.

Golovkin will fight again in Monaco for the Russian mob there...

Comment

He won't sell out anything 'cause no one really knows who the fuck he is. Nor do we have any 160lbers that attract much attention, if he wants a big fight over here, Froch is the only option.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I don't like this whole, if "Chavez Jr fight doesn't happen" crap. Fight top level middleweight opponents, Murray is good one to add to a growing list, that includes Macklin and Geale but please, if you're gonna move your arse up to 168lb, call out Ward or Froch. Ptttcchhhh
          Froch said "no, thanks" already...
          ... Golovkin will not call out Ward without having a single fight in the super middleweight division. Golovkin needs to "accommodate" at 168 -- he's not as dumb as Sad Chad...

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            He won't sell out anything 'cause no one really knows who the fuck he is. Nor do we have any 160lbers that attract much attention, if he wants a big fight over here, Froch is the only option.
            Froch, already: "No, thanks."...

Comment

yeah it does scream murray.

Murray is arguably the lineal middleweight champion.

Comment

murray wont take the fight

Comment

Working...
                X