No announcement yet.

GGG back in Europe in Feb, just screams Martin Murray in Monaco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG back in Europe in Feb, just screams Martin Murray in Monaco

I mean... it's pretty obvious if that's true.

Might as well give Canelo's Dec 6th date to him too, haha
    Last edited by Hougigo; 10-18-2014, 11:25 PM.

I'd love to see him fight in the UK.

He'd sell out an arena here no doubt, but it will probably be Monaco again.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      I'd love to see him fight in the UK.

He'd sell out an arena here no doubt, but it will probably be Monaco again.
      He should.... I assume they're doing it because he's already built up a rep there or he's getting paid bank.

Comment

**** Martin Murray's average, ducking ass. Only reason I'd care is because of all the people who used to say Murray was a tough fight for Golovkin. I'd love to shove that in their faces after Golovkin took him out in 4 or 5.

Unfortunately, the chances of anything good at middleweight are basically none.

Comment

Martin Murray would be good actually too. Of course the Chavez fight should be given the priority. Man what a phonomenal night from a extraordinary fighter also Walter made a fan out of me tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            He should.... I assume they're doing it because he's already built up a rep there or he's getting paid bank.
            He seems to have a strong support base in Europe, probably because he had a lot of his early fights here.

Makes sense to keep the fans on both sides of the pond happy while he waits for a big name to answer the call and step up.

Comment

Murray took the lineal title from Martinez imo, but he'd get the work from Golovkin just the same as everyone else. Don't think he's got the stones to take the fight though, I'll believe GGG-Murray when they're in the ring and I hear the bell

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                He seems to have a strong support base in Europe, probably because he had a lot of his early fights here.

Makes sense to keep the fans on both sides of the pond happy while he waits for a big name to answer the call and step up.
                Monaco venue usually small though. I think the atmosphere would be crazy somewhere in England

Comment

Based on what I heard on BoxNation, Murray could be a possibility if he wins his next fight. GGG has destroyed Geale/Macklin, Murray is next.

Comment

Murray won't take this fight, he had an opportunity in February this year but passed on it to fight a no-name...you can tell he has zero confidence in his chances.

Comment

Working...
                    X