• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're scared to death to mention ward. Only sorry ass chavez

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      why doesn't Ward go after Kovalev or Stevenson at 175? Talk about a double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Yeah I'm not sure how it works when they turn down the fight? I know K2 didn't push it last time because they wanted to stay on good graces with HBO, but now they resigned the long term deal. Loeffler keeps saying that HBO doesn't have enough dates for Golovkin so we'll see what happens.
        Well if they work something out, that'd be cool. For the time being though, if he wants more fight dates, he'll have to go overseas

Edwin Rodriguez fought more than him and RJJ.... Roy...Jones... fucking....Jnr

Comment

Murray don't want none,, he has had multiple chances to fight ggg and has always bailed out...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Murray don't want none,, he has had multiple chances to fight ggg and has always bailed out...
            I think Rodney pushes it after investing him him and calling him out for not signing the fight if not. Dude was pretty critical after Murray looked lackluster in his fight with the Black Roy Jones Jnr

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              I think Rodney pushes it after investing him him and calling him out for not signing the fight if not. Dude was pretty critical after Murray looked lackluster in his fight with the Black Roy Jones Jnr
              Greatest nickname in all of boxing. Fight looked like it was in a high school cafeteria. Rodney should've known better having signed Murray following the Khomitsky fight. I've never though much of Martin. Physically a very big MW who looked good in defeats to Sturm & Martinez, but never had a win over a top 30 MW.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                why doesn't Ward go after Kovalev or Stevenson at 175? Talk about a double standard.
                None of them have mentioned ward either. Ggg is the one that said anyone from 154-168

Comment

None of them have mentioned ward either. Ggg is the one that said anyone from 154-168
                  Why is it Ward & his lawyer always state that Andre's ready, able, & willing to accept an offer? Why hasn't Ward & his lawyer 'made' an offer? Why aren't they trying to make the fight? Why are they only trying through the media?

Dude's suing his promoter trying to break his contract, has a $10million defamation suit going against him, and been out of the ring for a year, with one fight in over two years. Make a freaking offer to team Golovkin if you want the fight!! I want to see the fight, Andre needs to do more than just talk & whine. Make an offer and then if it gets rejected you can say Golovkin is ducking you...

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Greatest nickname in all of boxing. Fight looked like it was in a high school cafeteria. Rodney should've known better having signed Murray following the Khomitsky fight. I've never though much of Martin. Physically a very big MW who looked good in defeats to Sturm & Martinez, but never had a win over a top 30 MW.
                    I guess he wanted to expand from the SA scene and saw a chance with Murray. Nobody saw it coming because Warren was looking like the favorite to sign him

Anyway, I heard 7 figures..... that's wayyyyyyy too much for Murray

Comment

I'm sure Martin Murray did Scream at this idea.....literally

Comment

Working...
                      X