• Show
Clear All

Murray is not taking this fight monacco, which I assume is off hBo

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
      Soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        He should.... I assume they're doing it because he's already built up a rep there or he's getting paid bank.
        More importantly it's a tax haven.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          More importantly it's a tax haven.

LOL, nevermind... probably that

Comment

Can you imagine if GGG beat Ward? Golovkin diehard-haters would NEVER watch boxing again. Like...... what else would they be able to hate on? Actually based on their beliefs... GGG would be able to just retire after that and be an ATG lol

Golovkin doesn't even have to fight Ward. He's a small 160lber. Everybody here knows anytime someone brings up Ward when GGG is talking about they just want him to lose.

I actually want to see GGG-Ward after he wins the lineal title. But the hypocrisy of people saying GGG is a fraud for not moving up 8 pounds to fight the....... best SMW and one of the P4P best fighters in the world in order to "establish himself truly as a legit fighter," and then never respond when asked about Ward moving up to fight Kovalev... when he actually said he WOULD move up to 175, and then when Kovalev was brought up to him, he actually said "What then?"

Oh.... I don't know. A two division-undisputed champ?! Like what you're begging Golovkin to try and become!

The whole thing is really sad and pathetic. Oh well. Haters gonna hate! Haha
            Last edited by King_; 10-19-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

After Spada, Murray still has a big guarantee on the last fight of his contract. I don't see him using that on Golovkin when he can fight someone he can beat and then have Golovkin afterwards in the UK for even more money. The ballroom in Monte Carlo holds something like 900 people (granted these 900 people hold more wealth than the 9,000+ people in Stub Hub). Also not sure HBO will support this fight. Would be interested in having ESPN show it on a the Saturday afternoon instead and see what kind of ratings he'd draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                After Spada, Murray still has a big guarantee on the last fight of his contract. I don't see him using that on Golovkin when he can fight someone he can beat and then have Golovkin afterwards in the UK for even more money. The ballroom in Monte Carlo holds something like 900 people (granted these 900 people hold more wealth than the 9,000+ people in Stub Hub). Also not sure HBO will support this fight. Would be interested in having ESPN show it on a the Saturday afternoon instead and see what kind of ratings he'd draw.
                HBO exclusive contract doe, pretty sure they hold his NA broadcasting rights

Comment

I've said this before, but Murray has been jocking the WBC hard for a shot.

He's the #1 contender... but since GGG is somehow the interim champ too, he's blocking Murray.

GGG is also the mando to Cotto and I doubt Cotto would waste a voluntary on Murray

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    HBO exclusive contract doe, pretty sure they hold his NA broadcasting rights
                    Yeah I'm not sure how it works when they turn down the fight? I know K2 didn't push it last time because they wanted to stay on good graces with HBO, but now they resigned the long term deal. Loeffler keeps saying that HBO doesn't have enough dates for Golovkin so we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Murray is not taking this fight monacco, which I assume is off hBo
                      They should just wait so he can unify with Korobov. Something tells me Korobov would want the GGG payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X