No announcement yet.

always had a hard time taking cotto mayweather seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always had a hard time taking cotto mayweather seriously

first the friendship they show before the fight, no hostility, just 2 good friends about to fight eachother

youtube.com/watch?v=x48N5XpqGF0

second the rumors about mayweather not moving that much and getting hit to make the fight more interesting

i dont know, you guys tell me your opinnion

Originally posted by caleman View Post
    first the friendship they show before the fight, no hostility, just 2 good friends about to fight eachother

second the rumors about mayweather not moving that much and getting hit to make the fight more interesting

At times during the fight, they were giving eachother dap mid combo and everything, and Floyd clearly backed off twice when Cotto was waiting for the death blow............

Comment

lol I wonder if Mr. "health comes first" took his broken nose seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Broken nose?

Comment

Originally posted by caleman View Post

It worked out great for Cotto's career because honestly Mayweather should have beat him pretty easy. No cahoots though, styles make fights

Comment

Huh? Cotto smashed Floyd like he had no respect for him, and that was a fat out of shape Cotto. I would love to see a rematch, Floyd gets stopped within 4. EASY. I would bet all my points on it.

Comment

When Cotto lifted Floyd off his feet, he should have thrown him and then give everybody a lecture that people must "protect themselves at all times"

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

A bloody nose doesn't equal a broken nose. And op they were "friendly" cause cotto is respectful and never shows emotion so Floyd treated him the same way

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  A bloody nose doesn't equal a broken nose. And op they were "friendly" cause cotto is respectful and never shows emotion so Floyd treated him the same way
                  I doubt Floyd treated Cotto the way he did out of respect. Floyd has no interest in being respectful. He just knew Cotto was no joke and Floyd was in the zone for the fight.

Comment

Cotto is great at cutting the ring off and staying in front of his opponent and he forced Floyd to stand and fight

Comment

Working...
                    X