No announcement yet.

always had a hard time taking cotto mayweather seriously

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Huh? Cotto smashed Floyd like he had no respect for him, and that was a fat out of shape Cotto. I would love to see a rematch, Floyd gets stopped within 4. EASY. I would bet all my points on it.
    Who cares if you bet all your points...you aint gone pay any way

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
      I doubt Floyd treated Cotto the way he did out of respect. Floyd has no interest in being respectful. He just knew Cotto was no joke and Floyd was in the zone for the fight.

Comment

I doubt Floyd treated Cotto the way he did out of respect. Floyd has no interest in being respectful. He just knew Cotto was no joke and Floyd was in the zone for the fight.
        He's in the zone for all his fights lol. Talking trash to cotto would have no effect and cotto is a nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          He's in the zone for all his fights lol. Talking trash to cotto would have no effect and cotto is a nice guy
          Yes. Pacquiao is a nice guy too and Floyd only says nice things about him.

Comment

Yes. Pacquiao is a nice guy too and Floyd only says nice things about him.
            How is that the same at all. They have a long history. If they fought in 09 before all this back and forth started he probably would have treated him like he did cotto

Comment

And yes, Floyd is always in the Zone. But for Cotto he brought his A-Game. We all know that Floyd has said plenty of times that he only brings his B-Game against opponents like Guerrero and Ortiz.

Comment

How is that the same at all. They have a long history. If they fought in 09 before all this back and forth started he probably would have treated him like he did cotto
                I never said it was the same. I was just pointing out that Cotto being a "nice guy" had nothing to do with Mayweather's attitude towards him.

Comment

I never said it was the same. I was just pointing out that Cotto being a "nice guy" had nothing to do with Mayweather's attitude towards him.
                  He never says he has his A game he's a perfectionist. He certainly wasn't nice just cause he thought cotto was so good.

Comment

I wonder if Cotto would be more or less effective if they fought now? I actually thought Pedro Diaz gave him a great game-plan, but it was certainly quite un-Cotto like and much more tentative than you'd normally associate with him.

I wonder if he'd do better with a Roach game-plan. He'd be more ambitious, and more aggressive, but maybe more reckless and wasteful too.

Comment

He never says he has his A game he's a perfectionist. He certainly wasn't nice just cause he thought cotto was so good.
                      OK. You think he was nice because Cotto was nice and I think Floyd took Cotto more seriously than his other opponents.

He also extended the courtesy of showing Maidana to his corner in your sig too because Maidana was a nice guy too.
                      Last edited by ReIoaded; 10-18-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X