Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Asked For Walters Fight, No One Can Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I asked for this. The tougher challenges".... Uh nobody's heard you ask or beg or fight to get a rematch with Rigo since he beat you badly.

Once that clinic took place. Nonito was like "uhhh I don't think I want to box anymore"... Why? because there was no more cherry picks to choose from?

Boxing doesn't need ANYMORE cherry pickers anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post

"I asked for this. The tougher challenges".... Uh nobody's heard you ask or beg or fight to get a rematch with Rigo since he beat you badly.

Once that clinic took place. Nonito was like "uhhh I don't think I want to box anymore"... Why? because there was no more cherry picks to choose from?

Boxing doesn't need ANYMORE cherry pickers anyways.
      Actually, during the post fight interview of one of his most recent fights, he did in fact call out Rigo for a rematch. Whether or not he was sincere is debatable.

Comment

I really think donaire can win by stoppage. Walters is strong , but at times he can lean too far forward when he lets his punches go leaving himself off balance, thus putting himself in a bad place for the counter shot.
        Donaire had a hard time with Rigondeaux partly because of rigos balance .. he would always be in position to land that hard left. (Well schooled fighter)

Backing up in straight lines could also be a factor in the fight as Walters has a bad habit of doing.
        If Walters wants to win he'll need to be smart and use alot of faints switching to the head and body.
        So who knows ? And I'll tell you what, I'm just glad I can watch a fight without an almost guaranteed result like so many matchup these days! This is what the sports all about, it's been well missed.

Comment

I give Walters the edge in the fight, Donaire hasn't looked all too spectacular in his last few fights.

Comment

I respect Donaire for this fight, what better way to see if you are still motivated than to fight an undefeated guy with 20 knockouts out of 24 wins. Win or Lose he has my respect

Comment

To be fair?

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              to be fair to donaire from his interviews he sounds like a special eds kid. just a very ****** person.
              What kind of comment is this. To be fair!?
              There's nothing fair about your comment. In fact, calling him ****** is more of a reflection of yourself. Why don't you simply explain why his comments are ******?

Comment

So Donaire goes out and fights everyone put in front of him. Fights in a style that's friendly, seeks to fight the best opposition and he gets hated on???

You just can't please boxing fans. No matter what you do it's never good enough.

This guy fought Rigo when he didn't have fight him. You'd think he'd earn the respect of these idiots, but instead they question him because he moved up in weight and is not begging for a rematch with a guy who is no longer in his division.
                Last edited by JJRod; 10-18-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Your just a hater

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  That's not true. Other fighters get the same or more hate than Donaire for a variety of reasons including excuses. That includes Marquez.
                  Why don't you respond to the fact he's only lost one fight in recent history - which basically kills your whole argument that he is constantly making excuses. Face it, you don't like the guy for some reason.

I like this guy because he knows how to communicate, and he talks like regular guy - not like a thug.

Comment

"No one can beat me". History Lesson #1: Someone ALREADY beat you, Donut Air. His name is RIGO, and he'd do it again. This guy... geez. Wonder what the excuse will be if Walters stops or UDs him?
                    HA!

Comment

Donaire lost me as a fan when he started with the excuses after losing to Rigo. I don't think he's ever given the Cuban props for being the better fighter.

And yes, I lost a measure of respect for JMM for the whinge fest after the Bradley loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X