Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven A Smith beef with Floyd...how can you take Floyd's side here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Smith is such a flo mo that after Floyd attacked hum unprovoked he apologized to Floyd

That's like someone walking by and kicking you in the balls then you crawl off coughing up blood saying "sorry for hitting you in the foot with my crotch, sir"

I have to side with Floyd here because the other guy is so beta

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      On this forum, Danny Garcia is an overrated bum. And that overrated bum beat the **** outta Amir Khan. So wtf does that make Khan??? Lol and with no notable wins in recent memory, Khan does nothing for Floyd.
      He is? hmmm good to know.....

Comment

Steven A. Smith is no dummy and he speaks with such strength that you would think he is a strong person. In some ways he may be but he should not bow down to Floyd Mayweather, at all. In time he may realize that and come full circle and stop giving Mayweather as much respect as he does. Mayweather doesn't deserve it. Anybody with an oz. of sense knows Mayweather has not wanted to fight Pacquiao for at least five years. I don't think he will ever be pushed to it.

Mayweather loves his money. That's all. He will crap on any man or woman who doesn't see everything his way, all the time. He will turn his back on his most ardent admirers. So, Steven A. you have already lost. You will never win with Mayweather no matter how many accolades you shower him with.

So, what you should do now is turn the page and go full out assault anti-Mayweather, all day and don't look back.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
          Steven A. Smith is no dummy and he speaks with such strength that you would think he is a strong person. In some ways he may be but he should not bow down to Floyd Mayweather, at all. In time he may realize that and come full circle and stop giving Mayweather as much respect as he does. Mayweather doesn't deserve it. Anybody with an oz. of sense knows Mayweather has not wanted to fight Pacquiao for at least five years. I don't think he will ever be pushed to it.

Mayweather loves his money. That's all. He will crap on any man or woman who doesn't see everything his way, all the time. He will turn his back on his most ardent admirers. So, Steven A. you have already lost. You will never win with Mayweather no matter how many accolades you shower him with.

So, what you should do now is turn the page and go full out assault anti-Mayweather, all day and don't look back.
          hahaha you would love that huh???? hahaha

Comment

I don't know if it's him really or his persona, but either way, Floyd has become a complete jerkoff outside the ring. I guess because you are the best at something and have money, you are above being critisized or questioned. I'm glad Steven took the high road and acted like a man. Floyd needs to learn from him.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post

He loves his "0" too, but his "0" is directly related to his money, so you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                He is? hmmm good to know.....
                On this forum, yes, he is. He's an overrated, protected bum. His wins vs Khan and Matthysse was luck. Lol

Comment

Lol @ Floyd complaining about Smith being a yes-man at ESPN when that's what he surrounds himself with: a bunch of yes-men.

Fans know he's about to retire so they have been asking him about certain fights to be made (like vs Pac) and Mayweather is having none of it.
                  Last edited by Ruthless One; 10-14-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Careful, Stephen A.. you're not that good with bets.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by Saul_Good View Post
                      Careful, Stephen A.. you're not that good with bets.

Go Cowboys!
                      Hes a good sport! And its his birthday today too

Comment

Working...
                      X