Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven A Smith beef with Floyd...how can you take Floyd's side here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    nobody does anything for Floyd except manny pacquiao, yet the fight still hasn't happen. so if it's not pacquiao next, then who?
    The only fight worth making outside of Pacquiao - Mayweather from a legacy standpoint is Glovokin or Miguel Cotto.

Canelo does nothing, as sure he might have a learned a little bit over the last year + but in general he still has the same problems that showed in the Lara fight.

So how Stephen A Smith thinks that Canelo deserves another chance is beyond me, I even had Guerrero winning 1 round vs Mayweather, Canelo 0

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
      Well that's true, seeing that there is Floyd's hardcore supporters even on this board who acknowledge that Floyd is being crazy lately, however there is still some cult followers who can be seen over here, still defending him after all because they aren't boxing fans but formost floyd fans and cult followers with Floyd as their leader, and they are just casuals in this boxing game. Don't get me wrong I even saw a few irrational pac worshipers on NSB, they exist for sure, and I hate them as much as floyd worshipers, but here we are talking about Floyd being on his pre-menstrual period and these guys are so ****ed up, ****ed up to that point that they are still defendin him...
      Well the Floyd fans that are criticizing this fight are only being real.

Floyd and Pacquiao for a while have not had any fights that enhance their legacy.

Bradley was Pacquiao's last fight that did anything for his legacy.

Canelo was Floyds.

Floyds side - Guerrero, Ortiz, did nothing for his legacy

Mannys side - Rios and Algeri did nothing for his legacy.

It's time for them to fight, period.

Comment

• Man times like this it's hard to be a Floyd fan. Like being an abused girlfriend. He keeps doing and saying dumb ****. Stephen A has rode with Floyd loyally for YEARS. He sa one negative thing and Floyd goes at him harder than he does any of his normal critics.

Comment

• Mayweather is waiting for Manny to get a little older and its happening the only problem with his plan is he's gotten older too!!!!

I just watched the clip in someone's avatar of Floyd acting out in a gym after a fighter got rocked and he's mocking the young man by acting like he's lost his equilibrium. He's a fool and a punk, I've never seen anyone in a gym make fun of someone who's hurt. If this is the protocol at their gym it's no place to
          go to.
          I don't like Floyds style because he's boring and I try never to look into their personal lives, that's for the fans. However he is a classless little fellow who needs to realize that what goes around comes around.
          This kid just might be a sad individual sooner than latter.
          Ray

Comment

• Sad times for floydgimps!

Comment

• Floyd knows nothing of CLass-he is a clown, and he will be broke by age 45

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Mayweather is waiting for Manny to get a little older and its happening the only problem with his plan is he's gotten older too!!!!

I just watched the clip in someone's avatar of Floyd acting out in a gym after a fighter got rocked and he's mocking the young man by acting like he's lost his equilibrium. He's a fool and a punk, I've never seen anyone in a gym make fun of someone who's hurt. If this is the protocol at their gym it's no place to
                go to.
                I don't like Floyds style because he's boring and I try never to look into their personal lives, that's for the fans. However he is a classless little fellow who needs to realize that what goes around comes around.
                This kid just might be a sad individual sooner than latter.
                Ray
                +1. Dr tenmas avatar? Didn't know he was doing that making fun of another boxer.

Anyone know where I can find video avatars? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Man times like this it's hard to be a Floyd fan. Like being an abused girlfriend. He keeps doing and saying dumb ****. Stephen A has rode with Floyd loyally for YEARS. He sa one negative thing and Floyd goes at him harder than he does any of his normal critics.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I don't think khan has done anything to earn a Floyd fight-same as Stephen A. I don't see the need or a Canelo rematch or a cotto rematch, but they are better than a khan fight IMO.

your point about styles is fair-but a guy who is 3-0 at ww shouldn't get a shot at the title.
                    We can debate who "earns" the right to fight whom all day. But aren't you at least a little interested in what Khan could do against Mayweather, given that a Pacquiao fight is non-existent? Khan has a weak chin, but has pop and speed, while Mayweather is an aging tactician with speed and some pop. I think it would be a fun fight to watch.

Comment

• Did anyone notice that Mayweather didn't blame Manny for not wanting to make the fight during his attack on Smith? He pretty much said that he is his own boss, and he'll fight two bums if he wants to. It's all about ego with Mayweather, and keeping that "0" at all costs. A well-known sports commentator like Smith calling him out must really burn his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X