Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What up-and-coming boxer is most likely to become HW champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua is the most promising if we are talking next real champion, not just belt holder. Similar to a young Vladimir in some ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Honestly it will be very difficult to predict.

I think in the post-Wlad immediate era there will probably be a scramble for belts.

There are so many strong contenders right now though it's hard to call.

It really is a stacked division atm.
      It will be beneficial to the division when Vlad retires, as you say, a scramble for belts. All of the guys who are considered contenders now will probably regain some real appetite, instead of sitting around.

I would like to mention Bermane Stiverne too. He is the real deal, look out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        It will be beneficial to the division when Vlad retires, as you say, a scramble for belts. All of the guys who are considered contenders now will probably regain some real appetite, instead of sitting around.

I would like to mention Bermane Stiverne too. He is the real deal, look out.
        Yeah I think Stiverne is a good solid HW too.

Anthony Joshua, yeah he is young and strong and might pan out to be a solid champion.

I like the guy. I wanted to give him a vote here but abstained simply because it's very early and I don't like backing boxers without either established records against quality opponents, or up and coming but with a solid amateur background.

Joshua doesn't have the same foundation as Wladimir did. But there have been highly successful boxers without it too so who knows.

The young man sure seems the goods though so far!!

Comment

Tyson Fury is the future of HW boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X