Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua-Bakhtov, Lee Selby & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great little fight, credit to Eddie Hearn's matchmaker. Shame about Jim Watt.

Comment

Good fight.

Caught the fight in the mid fifth, so I can't give a winner.

Comment

Sometimes the most entertaining scraps are delivered to us by two relative no-names. It was good from round 1 to round 10.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Sometimes the most entertaining scraps are delivered to us by two relative no-names. It was good from round 1 to round 12.
          Well, Round 10. But I agree, a great fight. The only way Cleverly-Bellew II is PPV is if the undercard delivers fights like that all the way down.

Goodjohn deserved that, MD by 2 rounds on 2 cards. Rematch please. I might be English myself but UK undercards generally deliver on a level far beyond the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Sometimes the most entertaining scraps are delivered to us by two relative no-names. It was good from round 1 to round 10.
            You know you're a boxing head when you're an American, there 5 million college football games on, and you're on here talking about a card across the pond.

Comment

It's the Welsh Mayweather up next.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                You know you're a boxing head when you're an American, there 5 million college football games on, and you're on here talking about a card across the pond.
                Yep, excellent dedication that man. Raising a can to you US hardcores.

Comment

Come on Lee!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    It's the Welsh Mayweather up next.

Has there ever been a more comical combination of words?

Selby 117-111, or TKO 10 if Brunker falls apart.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                      Well, Round 10. But I agree, a great fight. The only way Cleverly-Bellew II is PPV is if the undercard delivers fights like that all the way down.

Goodjohn deserved that, MD by 2 rounds on 2 cards. Rematch please. I might be English myself but UK undercards generally deliver on a level far beyond the rest.
                      It felt like 12 rounds lol, but that's a compliment because they fought with the intensity that you hope to see in titlists and top contenders. Definitely wouldn't mind a rematch.

SweetPea50, more like I'm not a fan of football lol
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 10-11-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X