Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs taunts Wlad at sea, creates wave that knocks Wlad into the water (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    That was hilarious kitch got planked.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        How many brain cells does Briggs have left ?
        Enough to knock Grabimir off his board.

Comment

• These 2 must be good friends... I think it's hilarious....call me champ....

Comment

• This **** is hilarious!!!!! Lol

Comment

• this is great stuff

Comment

• Loved it, it's clearly fake though.

I want to see Fury vs Briggs & the winner gets Wlad. Imagine the build up? lololol

Comment

• LOL thanks for posting TS, I'm a Wladimir fan but that was funny. Briggs is pushing the limits though, Wladimir was annoyed by this.

Comment

• For people who think this is fake, IMO there's no way Klitschko would have agreed to a prank where he falls from his surf board into the water.

If Briggs just sped past him a couple of times in the boat and called him names, fair enough. But I think Klitschko wouldn't agree to him getting knocked into the lake.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                      For people who think this is fake, IMO there's no way Klitschko would have agreed to a prank where he falls from his surf board into the water.

If Briggs just sped past him a couple of times in the boat and called him names, fair enough. But I think Klitschko wouldn't agree to him getting knocked into the lake.
                      Also I think Wladimir swore, that's the first time I've heard him use those words. Think he has had enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X