Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Briggs taunts Wlad at sea, creates wave that knocks Wlad into the water (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    lol,,,how people actually think wlad would fight briggs when he was almost killed by his bro and hasnt beaten a contender in years. it wont happen. wait n see
    And........... fighters that Wlad was ko'ed by barley couldn't land a punch on Vitali, 2 different levels of fighter.........So lets not assume Wlad beats people just cause............

Comment

I didn't want to watch the video at first because the one in the restaurant was cringe worthy but this was pretty funny!

And I don't think it is staged because of Wlad's reaction and if it was I w think Wlad would have something about it on his social media also

But that was pure gold

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
        And........... fighters that Wlad was ko'ed by barley couldn't land a punch on Vitali, 2 different levels of fighter.........So lets not assume Wlad beats people just cause............
        that wasnt my point. my point was the fact that briggs was demolished by wlads brother in his last big fight tarnishes any matchup with wlad since briggs hasnt done anything since to redeem himself. fighting briggs would make no sense for wlad. the fight will not happen. wait n see

Comment

how the fuck does he even know where Wlad is going to be? this like trolling to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            that wasnt my point. my point was the fact that briggs was demolished by wlads brother in his last big fight tarnishes any matchup with wlad since briggs hasnt done anything since to redeem himself. fighting briggs would make no sense for wlad. the fight will not happen. wait n see
            Briggs has 5 ko's since in this year alone, and he's in the shape of his life and not overly bulked.......

Why not, Wlad faces bums like every fight

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              No I'm just not gullible like you
              :WORD: Kinda looks like you and a very small few think the same way. Its common sense really.

Comment

Always said this was fake and staged. Wtf? How would this situation even occur in normal life?

They want to make this fight. Wladimir looking to finish his career with soft touches after the beating Joshua gave him in sparring.

Comment

This cant actualy be Wlad and Briggs.

If so and its real. Holy ****, what a story.

More likely it is staged and Wlad is trying to find a way to justify a fight with him. If Wlad fights him I lose all respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    This cant actualy be Wlad and Briggs.

If so and its real. Holy ****, what a story.

More likely it is staged and Wlad is trying to find a way to justify a fight with him. If Wlad fights him I lose all respect.
                    Briggs a a few steps up from some of the bums Wlad has faced, I actually hope this fight happens............

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      :WORD: Kinda looks like you and a very small few think the same way. Its common sense really.
                      Common sense that he's following wlad on vacation just to make him fall on his surf board. Lol yea makes sense. Just watch the breakfast video. They're clearly selling the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X