Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL has loosened up its stance on PEDs should boxing do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    I'm definitely not a steroid/HGH expert but I hope people realize that the testing for HGH is a joke and you would likely not get caught using HGH even while being tested. It's apparently only detectable for a short time after injection.
    Of course, but it's still a step the NFL went a long time avoiding. So they definitely didn't loosen their stance on PEDs, they actually tightened it.

I mean, we all know NFL players are jacked on all kinds of stuff and won't get busted unless they go incredibly extreme. But some testing is better than none.

Comment

Live across the street from house a football player rents during season and the neighborhood kids look up to him so no, no sport should loosen up on PED usage.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        They loosened the rules for narcotics and actually are testing for HGH for the first time. They've done the exact opposite of loosening their stance on PEDs.
        Hahaha......

Comment

No, it should be a lot more strict.

Comment

las vegas boxing commission has been lax on implementing strict rules against ped use since the start. fraud jr has been caught not only once but 3X and the commission did nothing about it.

i'm for stricter rules against ped use in all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              las vegas boxing commission has been lax on implementing strict rules against ped use since the start. fraud jr has been caught not only once but 3X and the commission did nothing about it.

i'm for stricter rules against ped use in all sports.
              TIM SMITH, COLUMNIST FROM THE DAILY NEWS REPORTED THAT Pacquiao’s camp sent TWO emails to the Mayweather Camp, the first asked” what will the Penalty if Pacquiao test positive on the drug test.” The second email:” If he does test positive can they keep it quiet for the betterment of boxing”

Comment

They loosened the rules for narcotics and actually are testing for HGH for the first time. They've done the exact opposite of loosening their stance on PEDs.
                Eric Herman lineman for the Giants was suspended 4 games for PED use. After the new policy was passed he was ruled eligible immediately.

Stedman Bailey reciever for the Rams, suspended 4 games for PED use. After the new policy was passed he was ruled eligible immediately.

Do I need to continue?

Comment

This.

The loosened stance on recreational drugs like weed. But upped their ped policy to be stricter. Op needs to read the whole article not just the headline

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    lol you just ended his thread
                    Always do ur homework before you start dckriding!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Eric Herman lineman for the Giants was suspended 4 games for PED use. After the new policy was passed he was ruled eligible immediately.

Stedman Bailey reciever for the Rams, suspended 4 games for PED use. After the new policy was passed he was ruled eligible immediately.

Do I need to continue?
                      I don't know either guy or the circumstances behind their suspensions being lifted. I guess whatever they tested for fell under the 2 game suspension for masking agents.

The new drug policy was created for leniency on recreational drugs. It also instituted harsher testing on PEDs that didn't exist before. That's not loosening its stance on PEDs. That's strengthening it.

Comment

Working...
                      X