No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin’s Promoter, Trainer Open to Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    mosley who sparred with both guys said ggg was bigger than canelo, but who cares just bring the fight....
    Golovkin's an inch or 2 taller, Canelo fights 2 or 3lbs heavier. Physically they're pretty well matched.

FWIW Froch also fights 3 or 4lbs heavier than Golovkin but is a couple of inches taller - I also consider those two a fairly even physical match., though for me GGG - Froch is the far more interesting fight.

Comment

This would be a good fight at 160lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Golovkin's an inch or 2 taller, Canelo fights 2 or 3lbs heavier. Physically they're pretty well matched.

FWIW Froch also fights 3 or 4lbs heavier than Golovkin but is a couple of inches taller - I also consider those two a fairly even physical match., though for me GGG - Froch is the far more interesting fight.
        the diff is canelo rehydrates for fight night and GGG not so much, and you know water weight is not the same as muscle weight...
        but like i said before BRING IT ON!!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz82 View Post
          GGG and Canelo are very comparable in size and why bring Floyd into it?
          Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Hatton used to walk around heavier than fkin Froch.

And Floyd has got what to do with anything? Simple fact is that Canelo has actually fought consistantly heavier than Golovkin... is there some good reason why they shouldn't fight?
          Don't think I ever said they shouldn't fight. GGG is just a clown for being willing to fight anyone from 47-68 except the best guy. And I'm a point it out until he shows otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Don't think I ever said they shouldn't fight. GGG is just a clown for being willing to fight anyone from 47-68 except the best guy. And I'm a point it out until he shows otherwise.
            I'm sure you will. Your dedication does you credit. There's some might say that's a little ****** since Ward ain't fighting anyone, much less GGG, but it's important that someone keeps the home fires burning for Ward lest he gets forgotten altogether.

Sir. I salute you!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Deal. Whatever you have the outcome of the fight is what the bet will be for if the amount is under 100trill.
              You have got to be ether brain dead or ****** to think Canelo does well with anyone come down from 160 or him moving up to 160..
              In any case he gets his head split against GGG. Canelo is not fast enough to avoid and not strong enough to meet head or to keep GGG off of him.
              Nor does he poses enough fire power in close .

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
                You have got to be ether brain dead or ****** to think Canelo does well with anyone come down from 160 or him moving up to 160..
                In any case he gets his head split against GGG. Canelo is not fast enough to avoid and not strong enough to meet head or to keep GGG off of him.
                Nor does he poses enough fire power in close .
                LOL. Crazy kids.

Comment

"open to Canelo fight"

GGG's team needs to be more than open, they need to start pushing for these fights. They're all coming off like they're just in it for the ride, tag-a-longs, and will continue to be so as long as they're getting some dough. They completely screwed GGG out of the Martinez fight, and there's still no guarantee he'll get Canelo nor Cotto. GGG's getting used, it's plain to see.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Deal. Whatever you have the outcome of the fight is what the bet will be for if the amount is under 100trill.
                    I would also be in for betting all points on this deal if there are spare ones going? I love Canelo and what he's about, but triple GEE just can't be gone against

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                      I would also be in for betting all points on this deal if there are spare ones going? I love Canelo and what he's about, but triple GEE just can't be gone against
                      We can wager. I don't see that other guy having 100trill, so I'll do whatever he has with him. And 50trill with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X