Collapse
No announcement yet.

did sergio cash out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These dudes fight more money... You cares if serg cashed out... I would rather have the cotto fight paycheck, then losing to Rubio for a fraction of the pay...

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      Maravilla fan here but yes, the man couldnt even stand and yet he took the fight, just for the money, even though he knew he could barely walk, let alone fight.
      Nah, he was bouncing in the ring like a butterfly. Stop trying to act like Sergio was in a wheelchair. Accept the fact that the highlight of Sergio's career was catching Paul Williams with a haymaker. Now if you still want to act like Sergio beating a Chavez Jr. who trained for 5 days, or a sickly Kelly Pavlik who is a semi functioning alcoholic and was coming off a staph infection, then so be it. But deep down, you know you are just bitter. Look at your avatar, pure bitterness.
      Last edited by MattysEyeThough; 10-01-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Martinez fans still butthurt I see. How glorious. War Cotto.
        Great win.............NOW FIGHT GGG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
          Nah, he was bouncing in the ring like a butterfly. Stop trying to act like Sergio was in a wheelchair. Accept the fact that the highlight of Sergio's career was catching Paul Williams with a haymaker. Now if you still want to act like Sergio beating a Chavez Jr. who trained for 5 days, or a sickly Kelly Pavlik who is a semi functioning alcoholic and was coming off a staph infection, then so be it. But deep down, you know you are just bitter. Look at your avatar, pure bitterness.
          Austin Trout had lesser credibility then Sergio by far, and he did box the **** out of Cotto. jus sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
            Austin Trout had lesser credibility then Sergio by far, and he did box the **** out of Cotto. jus sayin.
            Not nearly as bad as the clinic Mayweather put on Marquez. What is your point? That everybody looks like Floyd and schools Marquez when they fight him?

Canelo beat Trout, does this mean Canelo beats Cotto? Not exactly. Basically, you make no valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
              Not nearly as bad as the clinic Mayweather put on Marquez. What is your point? That everybody looks like Floyd and schools Marquez when they fight him?

Canelo beat Trout, does this mean Canelo beats Cotto? Not exactly. Basically, you make no valid point.
              Not really making the triangle theory. You mentioned mayweather schooling marquez which is relevant how? unless your comparing mayweather schooling of marquez to trouts of cotto? the diff is one is the pound for pound best and the other is well, ordinary, and yes he schooled Cotto.

Your pretty much discrediting Sergios resume and talking up Cotto as if hes some kind of rejuvenated king for beating up a hobbled. Cottos last couple of fights he lost to the great Austin Trout and beat up a bum in Delvin. And your talking down on Sergios resume? lol

Comment

All I'm saying is.. that knee wasn't the reason those hooks landed in the first round...

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  All I'm saying is.. that knee wasn't the reason those hooks landed in the first round...
                  Yes, but the knee very well coulda been the reason how well he coulda taken punches. You gotta look at it from both angles.

Comment

I am the original NSB Martinez Nuthugger; I signed up for this site in 2009 to ask about Sergio, and I'll tell it like it is...

Perfectly recovered from his leg injury or not: Sergio went into that fight 100% confident he was going to stop Cotto. 100%. Things didn't go as planned and he got his ass beat.

No excuses. Cotto put it on him, and Cotto gets 100% credit for that great win.

Period.
                    Last edited by paulf; 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I am the original NSB Martinez Nuthugger; I signed up for this site in 2009 to ask about Sergio, and I'll tell it like it is...

Perfectly recovered from his leg injury or not: Sergio went into that fight 100% confident he was going to stop Cotto. 100%. Things didn't go as planned and he got his ass beat.

No excuses. Cotto put it on him, and Cotto gets 100% credit for that great win.

Period.
                      That kind of ignores that we all saw Martinez looking gimpy the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X