Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Dan Goosen

Comment

• RIP Dan...

Always a fan of the fight cards you brought us..

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        like you know andre ward personally you ass?oh yeah w contract is still valid someone else will take over for dan Im sure they have someone ready.dan goossen passes away and your worried about ward you are a piece of shingles.
        I don't know or personally care about Andre Ward outside of boxing. If ge died, I wouldn't care. But he is arguably the best fighter in the world. His promoters, who he was beef'n with died. I wanna know how that's gonna affect the landscape of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          HITKING = biggest douche I have ever seen. Sincerelty, everyone here on boxingscene.com
          Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Ultimate Warrior never did nothing for me personally in my life, but when I caught wind that he died I literally cried. I slept good though but death affects everyone in different ways. Also, if that is your only concerne, then leave the thread, dont comment and wait till an andre ward thread pops up.
          I think I feel the same way about Goosen dying as he would feel if I had beat him in the ground. And I likely feel the way most here feel. Its just not politically correct to say it. If that makes me a douche, so be it. What you call a douche is what i call being real.

Comment

• Hope those closest to him get through it, RIP!

Comment

• RIP dan. glad to hear he went fast.
              the way my liver is doing i might be right behind you.

Comment

• Andre Ward will throw a BIG party

Comment

• Andre Ward's problems aren't over yet. His contract is with Goosen Tutor Promotions not Dan Goosen himself.

Also RIP Goosen.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    A lot of people probably do

Stop being an over sensitive *****

He wasn't being disrespectful by asking
                    Go **** yourself clown and that's meant to be disrespectful. Piece of ****.

Comment

• Thank you for the many fights and great efforts in boxing; and for the fighters you helped bring into the public eye. Especially locally here in LA, where The Goosen's were a fixture. Very hard to imagine becoming a fan to the extent that I am without some of those lcoal Goosen events over the years. RIP Dan
                      Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 09-29-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X