No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dan Goossen, Respected Promoter, Passes Away at 64

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace, Dan Goossen.
    Last edited by secondsin; 09-29-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Que fake condolences for a person whom wasn't thought about by the majority of people here until he died.

Comment

• RIP. Condolences for the family.

I imagine if Goossen-Tutor is still an operating promotional company even after Dan's death, then nothing changes with the Andre Ward dispute.

Comment

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
          Who gives a **** what it means to Andre Ward?
          A lot of people probably do

Stop being an over sensitive *****

He wasn't being disrespectful by asking

Comment

• Andre Ward's name shouldn't even come up in this post!!!

A man of boxing died and we as fans should pay respect for a passionate fan of boxing...That's it, RIP Dan, he was one of the ones that made the Ruelas brothers....

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Y'all need to STFU and get off your high horses. This is a boxing forum. Its also a boxing forum where nobody knows Goosen or his family personally. Therefore there's no personal loss. And there's no one to console. Its always sad when somebody dies. But from a boxing fan's perspective. The major story coming outta this is how will it affect Andre Ward.
              HITKING = biggest douche I have ever seen. Sincerelty, everyone here on boxingscene.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                It's my understanding that Ward brought the lawsuit first and Goossen answered. It'll be interesting to see what Ward has to say now that Dan is gone. I've never really known what to make of him, calling himself "SOG". I've only heard of one Son of God, and his name is not Andre Ward. RIP, Mr. Goossen.
                The title "Son of God" is by no means unique or original to Jesus Christ..

Comment

No disrespect intended. But, the Andre Ward situation is all I'm concerned about. I respect Dan and what he did. But I didn't know him. My life isn't affected. And I'll sleep like a baby tonight. If it sounds harsh, I'm sorry. But my only connection to the man was what he did in boxing. At the time of his death, the Ward situation was at the forefront of my concerns for the man. So yes, that's what I care about most now. And I don't think that makes me a bad person.
                  Ultimate Warrior never did nothing for me personally in my life, but when I caught wind that he died I literally cried. I slept good though but death affects everyone in different ways. Also, if that is your only concerne, then leave the thread, dont comment and wait till an andre ward thread pops up.

Comment

• Rest In Peace Dan.

Comment

No disrespect intended. But, the Andre Ward situation is all I'm concerned about. I respect Dan and what he did. But I didn't know him. My life isn't affected. And I'll sleep like a baby tonight. If it sounds harsh, I'm sorry. But my only connection to the man was what he did in boxing. At the time of his death, the Ward situation was at the forefront of my concerns for the man. So yes, that's what I care about most now. And I don't think that makes me a bad person.
                      like you know andre ward personally you ass?oh yeah ward's contract is still valid someone else will take over for dan Im sure they have someone ready.dan goossen passes away and your worried about ward you are a piece of sh it.

Comment

Working...
                      X