Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thread derailed and turned into a Floyd fest

Comment

Tuaman,

A beast in his day and always exciting to watch! Yet I hope never to see him in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Another thread derailed and turned into a Floyd fest
        Report the dude who derailed it. That's the only way to stop him, he does it constantly on several threads.

As for Tua he is in the middle of a long layoff. Should he return to the ring next year he will be old AND rusty, that's a bad combination.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Report the dude who derailed it. That's the only way to stop him, he does it constantly on several threads.

As for Tua he is in the middle of a long layoff. Should he return to the ring next year he will be old AND rusty, that's a bad combination.
          hes been old and rusty for years. I cringe at the thought of anaother tua comeback

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            hes been old and rusty for years. I cringe at the thought of anaother tua comeback
            The problem with his last comeback is that his matchmaker picked the wrong opponent for him. Ustinov is a tall rangy powerful guy. A younger David Haye may have been able to negotiate the distance, but the past prime version didn't have a chance.

What always befuddled me about David Tua, is that he could have made good living fighting B-C level opponents the rest of his career. He's hugely popular in New Zealand and he sold out shows against Demetrice King and other C level guys like him. Instead, they match him against a colossal Alexander Ustinov and he loses by wide margin

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              The problem with his last comeback is that his matchmaker picked the wrong opponent for him. Ustinov is a tall rangy powerful guy. A younger David Haye may have been able to negotiate the distance, but the past prime version didn't have a chance.

What always befuddled me about David Tua, is that he could have made good living fighting B-C level opponents the rest of his career. He's hugely popular in New Zealand and he sold out shows against Demetrice King and other C level guys like him. Instead, they match him against a colossal Alexander Ustinov and he loses by wide margin
              ustinov is terrible tho. hes so slow and stiff. that loss just goes to show how limited and shot tua is

Comment

Damn I wanted to talk about how vicious Tua was at his best, but I see people still have a misconception that Mayweather can not read or comprehend certain vocabulary. What's funny is that besides Bernard Hopkins and Klitscko, Mayweather have one of the most extensive vocabularies among boxers. What you guys are trying to attack Floyd on his fluency with reading although that is still a misnomer as the only tape heard of him reading was from a scripted line, which someone must "act" out, not read out in a monotonous voice.

Floyd isn't the one uneducated or ignorant, its all of you that thought it was funny to laugh at someone you thought had a reading disability. You turds showed how limited your scope of thinking really is, you guys don't even know the difference between fluency and someone not being able to read. Get your knowledge up Pacquaio fans, don't waste your brain cells like Poochiao.

Comment

I always pictured him overdosing on....Burger King. atleast he's trying to make something of himself

Comment

A fighter's punch is the last thing to go. Tua should probably still have that, at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X