Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Back Antonio Tarver to Showtime! and Gus Johnson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Antonio Tarver to Showtime! and Gus Johnson!

Bring Back Antonio Tarver to Showtime! and Gus Johnson!

Them 2 paired with Al is one of the best commentating team!

Paulie boring, farhood boring.

PS: while we at it bring back Larry Merchant to HBO fuck Andre ward boring ass too.

Far hood is fine for what he does. But mauro or whatever his name is gets kinda annoying

Comment

Larry Merchant is way too negative and cynical sometimes. The guy can grate on you. There was a recent fight on BoxNation, I forgot what fight, and Larry put his own spin on a fight that was going the completely opposite direction, like WTF are you watching, Larry?

Tarver was good.

Comment

I miss Tarver's and Berstein's friendly banter. They had good chemistry. It's a shame Antonio had to **** it all up with the PEDS

Comment

Agrees, rewatching FLoyd Chino rematch, it was clear that Paulie and his constant shade has got to go, he brings nothing to the table..................................

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I miss Tarver's and Berstein's friendly banter. They had good chemistry. It's a shame Antonio had to **** it all up with the PEDS
            Tarver was great on the mic. It's laughable that they fired him from the so highly esteemed position as company mouth boy due to PEDs. He wouldn't fit in with the hype job crew they have in place now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I was thinking of Tarver and Peds because of the recent Roy fight and such; and it's a shame a roided fighter may have ended Roy's prime and took his confidence......I'm sure the near 40 Tarver was roiding then

SN:Not that I disregard Roy's past usage

Comment

Yeah Showtime boxing coverage was 100x Better with them calling the action

Gus Johnson got a big contract with Fox so he is never coming back, the Play by Play MMA guy is OK but they need Tarver Back!

I like Farhood, he been covering boxing for a very long time, when I first started watching Boxing Farhood was calling fights. Sometimes his scoring is a bit crazy but Farhood is OK
                Last edited by sicko; 09-27-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Bring Gus Johnson back to march madness plzzzzz

Comment

tarver beat rocky

Comment

Working...
                    X