Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams vs Jesus Soto Karass and Errol Spence vs Josesito Lopez Dec. 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Card If It Is True!

Unfair to Josesito Lopez though, that is going backwards in his career fighting a Prospect but it would be a great step up for Spence Jr.

For Williams that is not really a step up but that is a fun stylistic match up

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      This is true. I thought this was going to be fought at 147. He always looks weak and drained at the weigh-ins, and he always gains 18-20 pounds by the time he steps in the ring. The move up will definitely do him some good. He'll look a little fresher and maybe even a little faster at 154 i think.

he looks fragile as hell weighing in at 147
      I must disagree with both of you. He fought Rosado at 154 and got bullied and stopped. I think he performs better at 147 when he has to train harder to make weight. He may look drained at 147 but at 154 he just looked soft with low muscle mass.

Comment

I really like Spence.

Think the guy will be a champ.

Comment

That's good news so where does that leave Khan?

My guess is Guererro.

Comment

Great card

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              That's good news so where does that leave Khan?

My guess is Guererro.
              Or alexander

Comment

These racist on this site has two more "slick brothas" to hate on as they are now stepping up to showcase their skills against known names. 2015, is the year we will see the networks push for these guys to fight on their cards. As Mayweather stepping out, he will have 5 to fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  I must disagree with both of you. He fought Rosado at 154 and got bullied and stopped. I think he performs better at 147 when he has to train harder to make weight. He may look drained at 147 but at 154 he just looked soft with low muscle mass.

True dat true dat. That Rosado was looking like a beast at 154, he was lined up to fight K9 Bundrage for the IBF title but for some stupid reason he decided to move up to 160 and fight GGG he hasn't been the same since.

Comment

Damn, the timing on this is pretty masterful by Haymon. He could end the year with some brand new players in key divisions...a new American HW champ possibly, Spence, and Williams. Just in time to launch that Haymon Sports thing

Williams by corner stoppage
                    Spence via body shot KO
                    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 09-27-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Two of my favorite prospects, especially Williams. I see both getting wins, but not without their rough spots as they two very experienced veterans. Honestly JSK and Lopez is far and away from what I would've expected from two Haymon guys. Credit when it's due.

Comment

Working...
                      X