Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Boxing Fans, What do you think about the blogger Elie Seckbach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    he's a casual fan with a camera. also he's a snake.

basically he's the TMZ of boxing.
    Then NSB should love him

Comment

he's one of those guys you dont mind watching getting suckerpunched on WorldStar

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        he's one of those guys you dont mind watching getting suckerpunched on WorldStar
        please say this has happened

Comment

He's a weird, slimy autistic nuthugger. He looks like he hustles and works hard thouh...but he still annoying as fuck. He has the attention spam of a slug and goes off tangent in every interview. It's good that he gets a lot of personal footage but I just cringe every time he speaks, laughs or asks ******ed shit.I remember when he was all in Pacquiao's and Roach's nuts until they kicked his beta ass out.

Oh! and that other dumb motherfucker Constantino, I get annoyed with his horrible spanish,gay tone, gay looks and horrible interviews. They're both awful and band wagon jumpers.

Comment

A bit Weird, always thought so even when he was covering the Lakers, I stopped watching he channel just because he does the same **** and ask the same question OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

But to his credit, the dude has a excellent work ethic and at least he gets out of his house and goes to events and local boxing gyms instead of sitting on the internet crying and complaining about everything he don't like about boxing

Comment

Atg wanker

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                Elie Seckbach is the "reporter" for esnews. I call him a blogger because he is so bias towards fighters and trainers. He is bias towards Robert Garcia and his fighters. He hates Freddy Roach and his stable. He tries to start beef with other people and try to avoid the beef for himself. I think he is a weasel. What do you think of him boxing fans?
                Hes a fan basically, no reporting going on at all. Very annoying. Posts videos asking the same question over and over to the same people. I dont know how Garcia and those guys dont ever get fed up and say leave me alone.

He could "interview" a fighters baby and refer to it as a ko artist

Asskissfest basically. Sometimes is watchable to hear a fighters opinion but even then he usually interrupts and tells his opinion or attempts to talk them out if theirs.

Try Steve Kim or Al Bernstein boxing hangouts if you want something interesting.

Comment

You know what's also annoying the fact that he cuts videos into fractional videos. A video might be having some good insight and all of the sudden you hear "ellie sechback, ellie ellie sechback reportiiiing!" ugh...Then, you see another video later on with the missing part.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                    You know what's also annoying the fact that he cuts videos into fractional videos. A video might be having some good insight and all of the sudden you hear "ellie sechback, ellie ellie sechback reportiiiing!" ugh...Then, you see another video later on with the missing part.
                    Yep, generating more views to make more money. Clever fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                      hes smart, he cuts those videos into tons of 2 minute clips that way he forces the m ost ad viewership and makes the most money,

Comment

Working...
                      X