Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Boxing Fans, What do you think about the blogger Elie Seckbach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Boxing Fans, What do you think about the blogger Elie Seckbach?

Elie Seckbach is the "reporter" for esnews. I call him a blogger because he is so bias towards fighters and trainers. He is bias towards Robert Garcia and his fighters. He hates Freddy Roach and his stable. He tries to start beef with other people and try to avoid the beef for himself. I think he is a weasel. What do you think of him boxing fans?

He is a sack of ****

Comment

Instigates, bias, can't keep the camera on the guy he's interviewing, interjects before allowing one to finish their opinion, that said I actually respect him for his hustle. He interviews some pretty knowledge guys as well. Just gotta ignore the crap on his end.

Comment

All I know is if I was a fighter I'd check him constantly because he asks the stupidest questions sometimes. I cringe the hardest when he interviews random girls that are related to a fighter at a certain gym. It's like, why are you asking all these personal questions on these people who most certainly don't want to be on camera?

Comment

I think ts summed it up pretty well tbh!!!

He says stupid ****, asks stupid **** but sometimes I get decent responses from the ones been interviewed. That makes it worth while!!

Comment

I was sceptical of him at first. But he seems alright once you get used to him.

He doesn't know F/A about boxing really but he makes a pretty entertaining show I reckon.

Let him live!

Comment

He's corny and a nut hugger but he has done his time and put in work so he gets respect from the majority of the boxing community.

Comment

I don't like him as a person, he seems annoying as ****, but he's down there in the trenches getting us information and candid interviews. Dude deserves his props.

The Robert Garcia reality show was incredible, and I believe Elles coverage of the Garcia Boxing Academy partially helped the gym become as well known as it is among hardcore fans.

Comment

He's a douchebag, biased and asked stupid questions. The only positive thing he provides is at least some insight in the boxing gyms he goes to and we get to see other trainers opinions/interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
                    All I know is if I was a fighter I'd check him constantly because he asks the stupidest questions sometimes. I cringe the hardest when he interviews random girls that are related to a fighter at a certain gym. It's like, why are you asking all these personal questions on these people who most certainly don't want to be on camera?
                    I bet you wouldent, Mayweather doesnt, Jame Toney Doesnt, Thurman Doesnt, and practically everyone in the boxing world doesnt. But you would huh lmfao GTFOH.

Comment

Working...
                    X