Collapse
No announcement yet.

Espinoza: Rejected Joshua Clottey for Canelo because he wasn't credible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a **** who's lying, and who's trying to save face...the fact that they veto'd this meaningless fight, is GREAT for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      Kirkland pulled out of the Rosado fight
      Really? Didnt know....Thanks.

Comment

Two words: Rod Salka

Put down that 'fake' weed Espinoza, ya dumbass.

Comment

That is usually what the loser says, sucks for them that they lost out on Canelo.

Comment

He rejected Clottey but didn't reject Salka and a forgettable sparring partner. How would you expect anyone to process that?

Comment

That would be hypocritical though considering the fact that you reject that but allow Haymon fighters to fight the guys they been fighting Lately

But the frustration would be the fact that Showtime lost a good amount of Money on both of his PPV which lets be honest the numbers was very lack luster.

That just Free Up a spot on Showtime for someone on Showtime to get that push as Showtimes next big star and Draw, now who will claim that spot and separate themselves from the pack is the questions

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Dont mind Canelo/Clottey so long as its NOT on ppv and its a precursor to a Canelo/Cotto matchup in May.
                Yeah that's how I feel...
                Canelo has just fought trout, Floyd, angulo, Lara in four straight fights.. Clottey should have been a credible tv fight opponent, especially if I get a cotto fight next..

Comment

This guy is the biggest POS around, can't stand him or his rat face.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    He rejected Clottey but didn't reject Salka and a forgettable sparring partner. How would you expect anyone to process that?
                    Yeah that card featuring Garcia, Peterson, and Jacobs was probably one of the worst cards I have ever laid my eyes on. If that was approved, how on earth wasnt Canelo/Clottey approved?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      Kirkland pulled out of the Rosado fight
                      wtf!!!??? Is this for real??? I was planning on getting Tix for that fight too! Damn...

Comment

Working...
                      X