Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's best punches vs Marcos Maidana | GP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bull**** go to 5:30 and 6:07 Khan turns around twice and Cortez breaks it up twice, he should of stopped it that moment not break it up. Second it was a close fight Chino won more rounds than just rd10 its a myth that Chino didn't do anything besides rd10 and Khan barley won on the scorecards that's including a BS point deduction against Chino.

5:30 and 6:07

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      I rag on Khan pretty hard, but i don't question his heart, he might go running around the ring, but he's still quite an amateur in a lot of the stuff he does, however, he will come out swinging and say that he can keep fighting when the ref asks him. I think he has a lot of heart. Imagine if you had a biscuit chin and decided to fight big punchers…that alone takes balls
      don't confuse courage with lack of brain, but i don't mean running, like when people say, "lara ran", or "floyd ran", i mean running scared, literally, it looks like a horror movie when a girl is being chased by a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        don't confuse courage with lack of brain, but i don't mean running, like when people say, "lara ran", or "floyd ran", i mean running scared, literally, it looks like a horror movie when a girl is being chased by a monster.
        I no mate, I hear you. It looks like he ****s himself and acts very queer until his head is clear and then he usually comes out firing again. It looks like he wants to call a NO MAS, but he hasn't so far.

But i can't deny he does act strange, however, as said, he has always come back firing eventually when he could have just quit or pulled a Cintron and jumped out the ring

Comment

Has 10x the balls of the keyboard warriors slating him.
          50 secs remained in rd 1 after that KD Maidana would have got stopped and this is coming from a Chino fan, Khan has a badass body punch that hurts everyone it lands on, he should implement it more often.

Comment

It's a shame that we won't see this Khan again - Hunter has completely changed his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              heart? maidana showed more heart getting up from that body shot and never stop going forward. everytime khan gets hurt he runs away, literally turns his back on his opponent and runs away, he did it against chino, lamont and danny. the beginning of round 4 against danny is hilarious how he ran and before getting dropped for the second time in the fight.
              If you are going to give Maidana credit for getting up front a bodyshot then you cannot question Khan heart at all. Your logic is giving Khan even more credit considering Khan has been hit on the temple, behind the ears and KO and he still gets up not holding but to fight on rubber legs. As a boxing fan you cannot question his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                Has 10x the balls of the keyboard warriors slating him.
                50 secs remained in rd 1 after that KD Maidana would have got stopped and this is coming from a Chino fan, Khan has a badass body punch that hurts everyone it lands on, he should implement it more often.

Its a shame not many chino fans are like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If you are going to give Maidana credit for getting up front a bodyshot then you cannot question Khan heart at all. Your logic is giving Khan even more credit considering Khan has been hit on the temple, behind the ears and KO and he still gets up not holding but to fight on rubber legs. As a boxing fan you cannot question his heart.
                  khan not holding?? have you seen his last fight? read my post again, go watch the beginning of the 4º against garcia, he literally ran away from danny, he even does a gesture with his hand like "come after me" while running. in merchant's words, that's not a fight plan, is a flight plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
                    He still ****ed up your boi!
                    Actually, no, your boi is the one that ended up getting ****ed up and barely surviving, with his girlfrind crying like a widow on the ringside while Chino brutalized him.
                    And by the way, what's fat Amy up to these days? Is he still fighting at all?
                    Last time I he gave up Bradely for Floyd but fought niether..
                    Kant fans, just dont.

Comment

Anyone questioning Khan's heart is deluded.

He has major flaws, which makes for hugely entertaining fights and takes on all comers. You don't have to like him, or root for him, but to question his heart is just plain silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X