Amir Khan's best punches vs Marcos Maidana | GP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan's best punches vs Marcos Maidana | GP

Boi Khan sure did **** Maidana up!

The hate is too deep that people only remember round 10.

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
    Boi Khan sure did **** Maidana up!

The hate is too deep that people only remember round 10.
    Just re scored the fight again 2 days ago. Maidana won rds 3, 6, 7, 10, 12.

Far from a ****ing up, considering Maidana showed no signs of wear. A lot of punches barely land or dont land at all. Khan is all flash no substance.

A rematch would be lights out for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ArgentinaX View Post

Far from a ****ing up, considering Maidana showed no signs of wear. A lot of punches barely land or dont land at all. Khan is all flash no substance.

He still ****ed up your boi!

Comment

Khan put on a clinic in that first round. he should've never left Roach

Comment

Unfortunately for Maidana fans, boxing is scored round-by-round. And that means Maidana is a habitual loser.

Comment

Round 10 was also 10-8, that's as 10-8 as any round without a KD. That's if I'm remembering correctly. I need to watch it again and score it, been a while.

Comment

I don't really get the khan hate we got going on in this place. The guy has a tonne of heart and though yeah he hasn't been fighting enough lately always puts on a great show when he does. I dunno maybe he's got a big enough mouth but it's nothing compared to some guys...

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                I don't really get the khan hate we got going on in this place. The guy has a tonne of heart and though yeah he hasn't been fighting enough lately always puts on a great show when he does. I dunno maybe he's got a big enough mouth but it's nothing compared to some guys...
                True he has been in some entertaining fights, due to his chin and heart. Although his last fight with Collazo was pretty much a clinch fest.
                Last edited by Crazylegs77; 09-23-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  heart? maidana showed more heart getting up from that body shot and never stop going forward. everytime khan gets hurt he runs away, literally turns his back on his opponent and runs away, he did it against chino, lamont and danny. the beginning of round 4 against danny is hilarious how he ran and before getting dropped for the second time in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    heart? maidana showed more heart getting up from that body shot and never stop going forward. everytime khan gets hurt he runs away, literally turns his back on his opponent and runs away, he did it against chino, lamont and danny. the beginning of round 4 against danny is hilarious how he ran and before getting dropped for the second time in the fight.
                    I rag on Khan pretty hard, but i don't question his heart, he might go running around the ring, but he's still quite an amateur in a lot of the stuff he does, however, he will come out swinging and say that he can keep fighting when the ref asks him. I think he has a lot of heart. Imagine if you had a biscuit chin and decided to fight big punchers…that alone takes balls

Comment

Working...
                    X