Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's best punches vs Marcos Maidana | GP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn does Maidana have a beard! That was such a good first fight. I'd love to see a rematch at 147

Comment

Why do ya'll act like he dominated?? he won a close fight after Chino was deducted a point...1 card had it by 1 point the other 2 cards had it by 3 points

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        Why do ya'll act like he dominated?? he won a close fight after Chino was deducted a point...1 card had it by 1 point the other 2 cards had it by 3 points
        He dominated 3/4 of that fight, Laz. You can't deny that, the fight turned on that Hail Mary swing in the 10th. Maidana looked like he wanted to quit at the end of the 9th because he was so frustrated.

Comment

that was iron chinned khan, loved watching that guy fight

Comment

That was a damn good fight. I'm probably going to watch it again when I get home.

Comment

This is why Floyd is so scared of him, Khan destroyed ZAB and Maidana far more better than Floyd.

Comment

Khan should never have abandoned the body attack after roudn 3 or 4 (Can't remember which one).

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  That was a damn good fight. I'm probably going to watch it again when I get home.
                  Your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                    This is why Floyd is so scared of him, Khan destroyed ZAB and Maidana far more better than Floyd.
                    This Khan you people keep talking about, is he still boxing? Last time I checked there was this fat guy with huge boobs that was complaining about not landing fights,saying he was going to fight Floyd but then didnt, is that the same Khan?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X