Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Maidana now - how would it turn out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan would win. But Marcos prob drops him

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      maidana stops him this time, khan is shot to shit
      You didnt see the collazo fight? His chin has been a problem since he became a pro. That dont make him shot.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
        You didnt see the collazo fight? His chin has been a problem since he became a pro. That dont make him shot.
        the fact that he is fighting josesito lopez next, after collazo, after, diaz, after molina, makes me believe that he is shot. he refuses to take a real match

Comment

Similar fight but without that early knockdown. Maidana has a name now so in this particular matchup he isn't going to be treated like dirt by the ref. It will be up to Maidana to make it as difficult as possible to avoid being tied up, as long as he does a decent job of that he should win

Comment

Khan would win by UD! too fast too skilled. His footwork and defense has improved also since joining virgil
            I agree and he knows how to clinch now. And he has power to keep Maidana honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              the fact that he is fighting josesito lopez next, after collazo, after, diaz, after molina, makes me believe that he is shot. he refuses to take a real match
              The level of opponent he fights dont make him shot he looked shot in the diaz fight but came back strong and destroyed collazo. I am pretty sure you were one of them fans saying collazo would beat khan.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                Maidana by mid round KO!

Khan has good speed but his coordination is laughable. Maidana is much more disciplined, committed and focused under Granpa Garcia.

Khan would not go the distance. I hope this fight is made. I'm tired of seeing meaningless fights in the Welterweight Division.

I want to see Swift Garcia vs. Maidana or Thurman. Or Kell Brook against Khan, Maidana or Thurman. How about Tim Bradley vs any of those guys?

As a boxing fan I'm tired of seeing weak fights in the Welterweight Division.

I think another interesting fight would be Swift vs. Broner.
                As loyal boxing fans we deserve to see the best fights possible.

Comment

Khan by a wide UD and he wouldn't get hurt this time because of his new defensive arsenal.

Comment

The level of opponent he fights dont make him shot he looked shot in the diaz fight but came back strong and destroyed collazo. I am pretty sure you were one of them fans saying collazo would beat khan.
                    yes, so? khan's chin is so bad that is very difficult to pick in his favor. khan is not destroying anyone, he might clinch them to a UD, but not destroying

Comment

If Khan can move, punch, and clinch. AND survive a few good bombs from Maidana then he can win the fight just as easy as Floyd won the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X