Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since 2011 who has Khan defeated worth mentioning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I'm talking about money being the high reward..

Floyd doesn't care if people criticize a fight, or if he is a laughing stock.. As long as he makes money he would be fine with it..
    Khan brings the most money except for manny, canelo 2, cotto 2....

Khan will most certainly bring more money than Thurman, brook, ghost, bradley
    If that was the case he would have fought Khan over Maidana and I don't care what Floyds view is.

It doesn't matter who he fights, he's guaranteed 32 Million whoever he fights.

Khan is not a high reward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Does he have the snap of Julio Diaz?
      Lucky flash knockdown sir.

Comment

The only reason that Khan will get the Floyd fight is because the popularity and the hype that he gets.

I'm not knocking on the guy. He is fun to watch but gets caught way to much. You never know when his chin is going to fail him. ( I guess that is what makes him exciting)

Comment

Ortiz had a ww title coming off of a fight of the year fight..what part of this do you not understand?
          As if that mattered. He beat Andre Berto. The same Berto who most people had losing to Collazo

Ortiz was picked because he was a slow flat footed mental midget.

It's cute that you actually think him having a title mattered.

Comment

and i only saw a handful of khan fans at the garcia vs khan fight in vegas

he is not as big a draw as he says or others might think he is

he is not very liked in UK because of his race and some say it is because of his personality but i think thats unfair - he is arrogant and ambitious - those are good traits for a fighter at the high level

Comment

When will Khan come off of a good win? Khan beat Judah 5 years after Floyd did when he was clearly past prime..are you serious?
              Judah was a champion doe

Unification fight doe

Only matters when it's Floyd doe

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                As if that mattered. He beat Andre Berto. The same Berto who most people had losing to Collazo

Ortiz was picked because he was a slow flat footed mental midget.

It's cute that you actually think him having a title mattered.
                Ortiz won a title in a fight if the year and was hot.....damn how hard is that to understand

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  and i only saw a handful of khan fans at the garcia vs khan fight in vegas

he is not as big a draw as he says or others might think he is

he is not very liked in UK because of his race and some say it is because of his personality but i think thats unfair - he is arrogant and ambitious - those are good traits for a fighter at the high level
                  Sadly this is very true my friend.

If they opened PPV to the south Asian region this could be very very lucrative and too good to reject for Mr Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Judah was a champion doe

Unification fight doe

Only matters when it's Floyd doe
                    I clearly said it was a unification bout in the opening post..AND SAID HE HASNT DONE **** SINCE THEN

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed patel View Post
                      sadly this is very true my friend.

If they opened ppv to the south asian region this could be very very lucrative and too good to reject for mr mayweather.
                      lol...man who's alt are you...the name and picture is to damn obvious

Comment

Working...
                      X