No announcement yet.

Abril beats any LW in the World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abril and Vasquez are very tough and extremely High risk low reward

Why do you think Broner dipped out of 135 so fast???

It's sad for them though they will both get robbed anytime they face a "name"

Comment

Too bad everybody is shook since he schooled Rios

Comment

Yeah i think abril could beat anyone at 135.. The dude is just awkward, rangy, good jab, and just an ugly style fighter that would be able to beat anyone at 135...

only crawford, and vasquez really stand a chance vs him

Comment

i thought he won, but he was in a close fight with hank lundy.

the man can be beat. he's got a style that keeps people in fights.

i wouldn't pick him over crawford by any stretch. i do think he beats a lot of 135 lbers, and even some contenders at 140.

he'd embarrass provodnikov, for instance. he should have a win over rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            I do believe he beats anyone, I never said he is the best LW, because he hasn't beaten anyone, but that is also because none of these boys want to step in.

I know it isn't a popular belief, but try to look past the unorthodox nature of the notion and actually tell me why not? give an actual view point of some sort.
            to be fair abril imo beat rios who was ranked #1 at LW at the time. abril is very underrated and the only person who can give him a good fight is crawford.

Comment

I wish the fight with Linares didn't get scratched. That would have been a good fight.

But I think Crawford can beat him.

Comment

He's very much like a Miguel Vazquez, very good defense and an uncanny ability to make an opponent look bad, but unable to mount much effective offense of his own. He's def a top 5 Lightweight, but I don't think he'd get the nod against Terence Crawford.

Comment

Unlike Vasquez, Abril is a very complete fighter with a solid inside game & he does throw volume.

He is definitely one of the best at lightweight if not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    to be fair abril imo beat rios who was ranked #1 at LW at the time. abril is very underrated and the only person who can give him a good fight is crawford.
                    He exposed Rios as a one dimensional ordinary fighter, but I mentioned Tatli as it was only last night. He also beat a very good contender in Sharif Bogere, who I wouldn't be surprised will be fighting for a title some time next year if he keeps winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      cause he doesnt box for one and how can you win a boxing match if you dont box?

what he does is nullify you and himself, maybe just maybe if he nullify your and got off his own he can reach and call it boxing boxing he doesnt do that but only reason he gets the nod is cause someone has to get the nod.

will you call it boxing if all of a sudden you seen crawford use the same strategy against someone everyone knew would knock him out? or will just call it running and scared to engage?

you cant win a fight if you dont fight. This is not the amatuers, damage count!
                      To say he is so awful that he gets the benefit of the doubt with the nods is unfair. He can and should improve his output, but come on it is not that bad. I'm not even going to refer to Rios, but look at for instance the Bogere fight.

Boxing is hit and don't get hit, so it is a subjective term because guys like Vasquez and Abril think they're boxing too, so if Crawford boxed like Abril, yes I'd call it boxing.

Lastly, if he does what he does against any of the champions out there, he'd win imo. Crawford is obviously on an another level talent wise, so that is a tough one to call, but I will back him over Terence anyways, however Mickey Bey and Figueroa CAN get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X