Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol nice tactic nutgoobler. Nothing more here you aren't putting up a fight. Good day dumb****

Comment

One could argue that RIGO has not been COMMERCIALLY successful in the pros. He is fighting in UniMas for gods sake lol. The promoters, networks and fans do not want to see his boring ass on TV. So it is safe to say they have a hard time in the pros either because they are not good enough or entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Sorry bro I was occupied I'm sure u missed me now that you got your esses to back you up lol. When did I call u a racist? And that idiot said I don't like any non black fighters but I have ruslan as my avi lmao
        why do I get the feeling you only have him in your avy to say just that? lol sounds like them dudes who say I'm black so I cant be racist. lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          they are good boxers until they face a mexican
          Their resumes are filled with wins against Mexicans and just about any others. There is no such things as a race, nationality, etc that has not lost to another race, nationality, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Their resumes are filled with wins against Mexicans and just about any others. There is no such things as a race, nationality, etc that has not lost to another race, nationality, etc.
            yeah i know, i was kidding but some people take these boards so seriously

Comment

Hanz be like...

Comment

Great amateurs don't always make great pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Barthelemy is a paper champ. Mikey would smash gamboa and Barth in less than 12 rounds
                  ...and then Uchiyama would KO Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Every Pro has took a L quite easily except for the anomaly RIGO but everyone else has been beat.

Lara Lost to Canelo running for his life
                    Solis fat ass still on crunches from collapsing under his own weight
                    Gamboa got beat senseless left flopping around on the ring, rumor has it he still trying to get up

Now my Question is double edged, Cuban Boxing gets a huge big ups in the amateur world but are a dud in the pros, now is the reason they so successful in the amatuer world is because they are like 30 competing against teenagers? and if they were allowed to turn pro and compete like normal would they even have a great amateur program? Since they will be turning pro at a young age and not sticking in the amatuers.

What do you guys think.
                    So basically you know about three cuban boxers eh?

Barthélemy doing not bad
                    Ortiz doing ok
                    Abril getting along fine despite occasionally getting robbed
                    Lara ditto
                    I can add a few other names if you really want but you evidently don't even know these guys

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                      So basically you know about three cuban boxers eh?

Barthélemy doing not bad
                      Ortiz doing ok
                      Abril getting along fine despite occasionally getting robbed
                      Lara ditto
                      I can add a few other names if you really want but you evidently don't even know these guys
                      I used the most known as examples and you just proved my point and you dont even know it lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X