Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing? Can they cut it in the Pros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count total world champions.
    //END THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      They have to pick in little as Cuba cause Floyd done beat the **** out of all of their fighters. Cleaned house and claimed the 2 holidays.
      Jose Luis Castillo

Comment

Cubans are consistently the best boxers at not selling tickets. Rigos fights sell as well as the local high school play.

They're also the best at being demoted from premium cable to espn or local access television. You can maybe listen to rigos next fight on the radio because it's not worth sending the tv crew.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          Jose Luis Castillo
          That fluke was corrected with a dominating performance in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            only Rigo deserves to be champion and who cares about the fucking ratio?
            So Abril, Yoan Pablo and Barthelemy didn't won their belts? I see sulaiman gave them the belt, after all he has done it before.

Comment

That fluke was corrected with a dominating performance in the rematch
              Lol fluke. Floyd got his ass beat. "HIS SHOULDER WAS FCKED UP DOE"

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                //END THREAD
                Don't worry. Estrada will be your 1 lineal champ when he beats Chocolito in the rematch. Estrada is my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                  So Abril, Yoan Pablo and Barthelemy didn't won their belts? I see sulaiman gave them the belt, after all he has done it before.
                  Barthelemy is a paper champ. Mikey would smash gamboa and Barth in less than 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    //END THREAD
                    how many millions are fighting? quality over quantity/END of YOUR BS...

Comment

Don't worry. Estrada will be your 1 lineal champ when he beats Chocolito in the rematch. Estrada is my guy.
                      And when LSC or Mares smash rigo. He's going to come in fat thinking hes going to be fighting a "face first bum" and get smashed

Comment

Working...
                      X