Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925,000 PPV Buys for Mayhem (Floyd V Maidana 2)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great number. I was expecting 750,000.

Comment

I didnt buy this one so i was expecting it to be 0

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Fair post. Honestly, I think it isn't total ppv sales but PPv's and movie theatre tickets combined. I didn't think it would do more than 800-850k in the poll.

But IF it's just PPV sales and the movie theatre revenue hasn't been counted-then they may have done well.

Your point about uneducated people is really ******. You know it was mainstream America (ie white, middle class) that accounts for PPV sales. Those fans gravitate toward a character like Floyd and they enjoy his fights.

Is what it is.
        yeah , lol, your ****in opinion is what it is homie, lol,

i dont give any credibility to your opinion cause when it comes to floyd, lol, u become one of these ****** uneducated people that talk outta your azz, true story homie

Comment

Those are good numbers if true.

Meanwhile Pac-Algieri will be lucky to break 450,000 buys. Which explains why Top Rank and company can't stop mentioning Floyd's name every other day.

Comment

925.000 ******s

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              That's 925,000 people who were dis-satisfied (to put it mildly..not to offend Floyd worshipers).

That's 925,000 who saw Floyd running/hugging live after paying $70-80, round 12 was amazing. It would be an amazing marketing/promotional achievement for Showtime if they managed to equal/top these numbers in Floyd's next PPV.
              Same was said after he beat DLH, it didn't hold true.

Comment

This is faster than the canelo numbers

Comment

Very good numbers i also thought about 700+

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Those are good numbers if true.

Meanwhile Pac-Algieri will be lucky to break 450,000 buys. Which explains why Top Rank and company can't stop mentioning Floyd's name every other day.
                    I'll be surprised if their numbers are anywhere close to 450k considering they're fighting in China again

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Doubt that's true......
                      Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      If it's this early, then it's bogus. Schaefer finally admitted it takes months, even years to get the actual numbers when he wasn't able to provide any number in the Guerrero fight.
                      That's 925,000 people who were dis-satisfied (to put it mildly..not to offend Floyd worshipers).

That's 925,000 who saw Floyd running/hugging live after paying $70-80, round 12 was amazing. It would be an amazing marketing/promotional achievement for Showtime if they managed to equal/top these numbers in Floyd's next PPV.
                      Be prepared for Floyd worshipers using these PPV numbers from one of Floyd's most boring performances in their arguments against Pacquiao.
                      Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                      925.000 ******s
                      Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                      "Floyd is a guaranteed milly no matter who he fights"

FLOP
                      Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      How did more people actually buy this? Floyd certainly knows how to market himself to really uneducated people.
                      Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      They say there's a sucker born every minute.
                      Fellas, you guys are supposedly real boxing fans. If this number is correct, it means it outsold all of our projections. Isn't that good for boxing?

#lookatdeezhoescryin

Comment

Working...
                      X