Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Froch be named as THE CHAMP at 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Froch be named as THE CHAMP at 168?

Should Froch be ranked as the no.1 fighter at SMW now that Andre Ward has effectively retired?
    yes
    51.72%
    no
    48.28%

Well he hasn't retired

Comment

i have froch #2 p4p. ward isn't fighting anymore. meanwhile froch keeps dominating the division. my top 5:

1. wlad
      2. froch
      3. pacquiao
      4. roman gonzalez
      5. rigondeaux

Comment

You don't get named champion. But in today's boxing world, any type of BS is possible.

Comment

Banned*****

Comment

How long can Ward be out of action and still be no.1. What's the time frame? Froch is clearly the most accomplished fighter so why shouldn't he be moved up.

Comment

No because Ward fought in November of last year. He gets stripped after one year of inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                No because Ward fought in November of last year. He gets stripped after one year of inactivity.
                Ward ain't fighting this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  i have froch #2 p4p. ward isn't fighting anymore. meanwhile froch keeps dominating the division. my top 5:

1. wlad
                  2. froch
                  3. pacquiao
                  4. roman gonzalez
                  5. rigondeaux

Holy crap, so you take out Ward but keep Rigo for fighting in between network commercial breaks. You know what I mean "He has no home!" Froch over Pacman, really? He spent a whole year fighting Groves. Roman? Plz pm me your 6-10...

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    Ward ain't fighting this year.
                    Well but the question was: "Should Froch be named as THE CHAMP at 168?" not Should Froch will be named as THE CHAMP at 168 in November?". Now officially Ward is above Froch, if Ward won't fight till November (probably) Ward will be removed both from the SMW and P4P list and then Froch as the most dominanat recently active SMW champ will be "the champ" but not before November.

A question for the Froch fans who are all waiting to Ward's removement from P4P and SMW rankings: If Froch will be the #1 SMW only due to Ward's inactivity you will be satisfied? I mean Ward beat Froch easily, everyone knows it who follow boxing. Froch would be #1 but only because Ward is inactive and has legal issues, otherwise they already met and then became crystal clear that who is the #1 SMW. Froch couldn't be #1 till Ward was active he didn't earn the #1 spot with a renvege on the Ward loss and Ward hasn't even decline, he is still a way better boxer. So Froch's only chance to become #1 is Ward'S inactivity and lawsuit. Is this really that satisfying for you?

Comment

Working...
                    X