No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Hits Men's Fitness Game Changers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward Hits Men's Fitness Game Changers

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward hit the MEN'S FITNESS 2014 GAME CHANGERS event at Palihouse on September 17th in West Hollywood, California. Ward has been inactive from the ring since a November 2013 twelve round decision victory over Edwin Rodriguez. Ward has unsuccessfully tried to break his promotional contract with Dan Goossen, who won several legal battles and currently has a $10 million defamation claim against the boxer. [Click Here To Read More]

Andre Ward Is A Waste

When he gets in the ring and gets KO'd or dropped, he'll explain how he was rusty.

This guy is a diva.

Comment

So I googled the phrase 'MEN'S FITNESS 2014 GAME CHANGERS' and on the front page word for word on their banner reads:

"They hail from the world of sports, finance, fashion, health, and media, and they have made 2014 their very own. Meet the new Men's Fitness Game Changers"

I can't think of anything to say, just seeing that tagline and than trying to apply that tagline to Andre Ward just sorta blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        So I googled the phrase 'MEN'S FITNESS 2014 GAME CHANGERS' and on the front page word for word on their banner reads:

"They hail from the world of sports, finance, fashion, health, and media, and they have made 2014 their very own. Meet the new Men's Fitness Game Changers"

I can't think of anything to say, just seeing that tagline and than trying to apply that tagline to Andre Ward just sorta blows my mind.
        Yeah, all you could really say about Ward in 2014 is he has a good "legal" chin.

Comment

What an obscure title that only Ward could bring.
          Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Lol.... Ward made 2014 his very own alright... own and alone.

Comment

His face is aging fast.

Comment

He's one of the best fighters out there. He needs to get back in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Macklemore View Post
                His face is aging fast.
                I'm sorry, that's just gay

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                  When he gets in the ring and gets KO'd or dropped, he'll explain how he was rusty.

This guy is a diva.
                  Perhaps you have Andre Ward confused with Andre Berto. Trust me they are nothing alike.

Comment

Who is this guy? Is he a strength and conditioning coach?

Comment

Working...
                    X