No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Fans Pay For Boxing, Not Mayweather Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    I agree, It was embarassing watching the fight. Not for me for my co workers coming thinking mayweather is TBE lol and they like "he running from him is that boxing" and I was like sadly yes this is boxing in 2014 too many walfare and broke people have access to social media and took over public opinion meanwhile the real fans are at work not stealing purses, drinking 40's, smoking weed or robbing and raping or beating women all day.
    I agree once bud light and miller light are the main boxing sponsors boxing will go back to the glory days. Get that tecate garbage off my screen, freaking texans and their terrible choice of beer

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      When Maidana said he was gonna conserve more energy for the later rounds, that's when I knew he didn't have a shot.
      When kenny bayless was assigned as the 3rd man , i knew he didnt have a shot then...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        When kenny bayless was assigned as the 3rd man , i knew he didnt have a shot then...
        I knew that completely killed his chances as well because I know his style of reffing, I expressed that as well when he was assigned. Bayless went in there with an incentive, didn't do a good job but Maidana should have taken the same approach that got him success in the first fight, not conserve or continuously look to counter Mayweather's pull counter.

Comment

Pay $80 to watch a terrible fight guiez but I knock him out doe
          Floydfarts making excuses for a terrible, cowardly performance.

Comment

You beaten twice in a row. You have a good career going forward. Quit crying and move on.

Comment

Maidana and Floyd are 1-1 but there is zero interest in a rubber match. Overall Maidana won the rivalry by landing the only important punches and having the most clear cut victory out of the two fights.

Comment

Lol it was not the most entertaining fight I've seen. It was like Lara vs Canelo but in this fight there was illegal holding and biased referee

Comment

Maidana is telling it like it is. Mayweather ran and that is not what I paid for.

I have paid for Mayweather fights in the past and was satisfied with my purchase. However, this past weekend I feel truly ripped off and wish I could get a refund. We paid to watch a fight. Mayweather said he would go for a KO. Instead he ran and hugged.

Sorry Floyd, but you just lost a customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                    The first fight was close and way more entertaining. Floyd had to win the second half of the fight to get the decision and he did it convincingly. A similar fight Canelo got the decision just because he showed he was willing to fight. Remember how sergio Martinez ended his fight against Chavez, winning eleven rounds and coming to fight in the twelve even after the knockdown. Now if you compare that fight to last saturday... it's sad.
                    Sergio was using the sweet science against Chavez. Last Saturday, Floyd was making a mockery and insulting the sweet science with his blatant running, hugging and clock watching.

Comment

Why anyone would even think of paying for that card is beyond me. If you did then you'll pay for his next one too. Just too gullible. That was easily one of the worst PPV's on paper to begin with...

Comment

Working...
                      X