Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Fans Pay For Boxing, Not Mayweather Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem with the fight is the insane amount of clinching.

1. Clinching IS against the the rules.
    2. If someone is clinching you and you have a arm free, you ARE allowed to punch

Floyd and Kenny Bayless should be banned from boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      The only guy that I saw crying in the ring was your hero Floyd.

Here is proof!

Yeah, a proof that everyone saw how Maidana did everything to win even resorting to biting Fraud's gloves. So your point?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I streamed it. I might Stream Mannys fight. Im so pissed at that fight i dont even wanna watch it for free!
        I felt that way at first, but then I look at Algieri and I see a tall fighter with a long reach who lands a lot of punches and boxes. Pacquiao is much faster than Ruslan but If algieri lands punches, and the judges are unbiased, We may get a result we don't expect. I have been as of lately, leaning towards the outcome of a Draw. If not, Manny wins on the scorecards. But if we get some good judges, Like Adalaide Byrd, John Keane, and Burt Clements. A great Lineup. The Scoring should be fair. However, Arum will try to get Trowbridge on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          The only guy that I saw crying in the ring was your hero Floyd.

Here is proof!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            I felt that way at first, but then I look at Algieri and I see a tall fighter with a long reach who lands a lot of punches and boxes. Pacquiao is much faster than Ruslan but If algieri lands punches, and the judges are unbiased, We may get a result we don't expect. I have been as of lately, leaning towards the outcome of a Draw. If not, Manny wins on the scorecards. But if we get some good judges, Like Adalaide Byrd, John Keane, and Burt Clements. A great Lineup. The Scoring should be fair. However, Arum will try to get Trowbridge on it.
            Margartio is Taller than Algieri and has a longer reach. With waaaaay more experience. It wont help him. hes gonna try and run. backwards while getting caught. Ruslan hurt Chris. If Manny hurts him...he done. This dude on has 20 fights as a boxer in his life. His opposition were worst than Bums. He pulled off a nice win over Ruslan. Ruslan isnt Manny! by far. Manny is gonna merk this dude.

Comment

Margartio is Taller than Algieri and has a longer reach. With waaaaay more experience. It wont help him. hes gonna try and run. backwards while getting caught. Ruslan hurt Chris. If Manny hurts him...he done. This dude on has 20 fights as a boxer in his life. His opposition were worst than Bums. He pulled off a nice win over Ruslan. Ruslan isnt Manny! by far. Manny is gonna merk this dude.
              But Algieri's Style is different than Margarito's. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a Draw, But if I had to put money on it, I would predict Manny by UD. Ruslan is easier to hit than Manny because he is slower. Ruslan has more power though.

Comment

Floyd won, but it was an uneventful night from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  But Algieri's Style is different than Margarito's. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends in a Draw, But if I had to put money on it, I would predict Manny by UD. Ruslan is easier to hit than Manny because he is slower. Ruslan has more power though.
                  Im going Manny by KO. Brutal Ko! lol

Comment

Im going Manny by KO. Brutal Ko! lol
                    Manny hasn't Koed anyone in a while. I know Algieri Doesn't have power so I wouldn't be surprised if Manny knocks him out. But Manny is the kind of fighter that likes to put on a show. So I assume you are predicting something like a 9th round KO.

Comment

I agree, It was embarassing watching the fight. Not for me for my co workers coming thinking mayweather is TBE lol and they like "he running from him is that boxing" and I was like sadly yes this is boxing in 2014 too many walfare and broke people have access to social media and took over public opinion meanwhile the real fans are at work not stealing purses, drinking 40's, smoking weed or robbing and raping or beating women all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X