Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exactly are the "big fights" we are going to get from GBP working with TR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao vs Garcia
    Maidana vs bradley
    Broner vs Rios
    Khan vs bradley
    Thurman vs Pacquiao
    Bradley vs Khan
    Maidana vs Provodnikov

Comment

When people say big fights, we aren't talking about BIG MONEY, ya know..
      Canelo/Mayweather, Pacquiao/Mayweather, Tyson/Holyfield as far as PPV or Monetary.

We are talking about great fights that can happen

Such as

Timothy Bradley Vs Danny Garica
      Danny Garcia Vs Ruslan
      Broner Vs Bradley
      Amir Khan Vs Bradley
      Pacquiao Vs Thurman
      Pacquiao Vs Mayweather

There are a ton of great fights that can be made.

You can't tell me that none of those fights above interest you

Comment

Top Rank doesn't bring much to the table.

I'd be really interested in Khan-Bradley and any matchups involving Pacquiao but that's about it.

Comment

Can't imagine how much money these Haymon fighters would ask for fighting TR stars. Could be huge and unaffordable. They're already getting astronomical sums just fighting nobodies.

Haymon fighters are the biggest jokes in boxing today.

Comment

LOL , we not getting those fights , Arum & Haymon don't like eachother here some fights you can see

Cotto (TR) vs Canelo (GB)
            Raymundo Beltran (TR) vs Pablo Cano (GB)
            Vasyl Lomachenko (TR) vs Jayson Velez (GB)
            Diego Chaves (TR) vs Teerachai Kratingdaeggym (GB)

Comment

Pacquiao vs Garcia
              Pacquiao vs Broner
              Pacquiao vs Maidana
              Khan vs Bradley
              Garcia vs Bradley
              Bradley vs Maidana

Comment

Top rank has up and comers like the great next big fighter out of pr in Felix they have oscar Valdez,Ramirez and a fn ton a prospects moving threw the ranks and there a dying breed lol dumbass. Lomanchenko,donaire,Walters,Mexican Russian,Crawford,Bradley,rios,Alvarado,manny,Garci a,chavez jr, and fn COTTO!!! and a ton I'm leaving out. Gbp has a strong roster no bout, but top rank by a mile has the better prospects.

Comment

Gbp/Tr working together is good for boxing & i really think oscar was sincere when he said he want to put together the best fights, schaeffer was the one who refused to work with old bob all along....

A ****tiest scenario would be is if somehow money promotions become a major player, boxing fans will suffer with high priced boxing matches and crappy fights...coz more egos, more reasons best fight dont happen....

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    We all know Golden Boy has an stacked stable of fighters but what does Top Rank really has to offer for matchups?

There is of course the holy grail. Mayweather/Pacquiao. There is also Chavez Jr/Canelo and Cotto/Canelo... but what other fights would be as "big" as those?

Are people really dying to see Tim Bradley, a guy with 12 KOs fight Golden Boy fighters? Mike Alvarado? Diego Chavez? a semi retired Juan Manuel Marquez?

The only reason i want this "cold war" to end is because Mayweather/Pacquiao. other than that i could really not give a fck.

Top Rank is a rotten house right now and Oscar is doing Arum a favor imo. Golden Boy could of just let TR die out.
                    Na,we'd rather see them beat up on the Ron Salkas and whoever the guy was LSC beat this past weekend..stop the hating,you're no boxing fan, you're a Mayweather dick rider as evidenced by all your posts...
                    Terrence Crawford vs any of the 140 lbers...mikey Garcia vs any 135-140 pounders.....manny vs any 140-147 pounders..Bradley vs any 147 pounder...Lomenchenko vs any GB fighter.....Donaire,Cotto,Canelo,andrade, etc....there's plenty of match ups. Your hatin ass just can't see past anything involving Mayweather.

Comment

I think this was Oscars only choice to try and go to HBO. I think Haymons trying to get rid of Oscar and GB and run out the contracts with his fighters. Leaving just Canelo and he has better options over at HBO and TR with a majority of the names at 160/168 attached to HBO

Comment

Working...
                      X