Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casual fans be like....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is undefeated, that's why he is TBE.

Comment

Dude told me the other day "you know back in the day there were no weight classes"...

Comment

'"I heard Merryweather is fighting this wknd"

Comment

"...algieri doesn't have the tools to beat pacquiao."

Comment

Marcos Maidana beat Mayweather in the first fight

Comment

...did mike tyson really eat those children?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Dude told me the other day "you know back in the day there were no weight classes"...
                how is that statement dumb? is the truth. In the early nineteenth century, there were no standard weight classes.

i always thought you knew boxing :hihi:
                Last edited by betmen; 09-17-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I hate featherfisted fighters...

He has no kos on his record therefore he's a bum with no power.

Mike Tyson had god given talent and would ko anyone in round 1 (ignoring that even in his prime he fought to decisions).

Only the three or four years Tyson was champ matter, none of the other fights or his loss to Douglas matter.

Rigondeaux was running against donaire (who's face was badly marked)

At the end of the fight who would you have rather been?

*insert power puncher name here* got robbed! (Even though you landed next to nothing)

Boxing off the back foot or doing anything defensive is the sweet science, inside fighting and bobbing and weaving to the inside isn't. That is only off cavemen sluggers.

All Mexicans block punches with their face. They have no skill (even though they have tons of champions)

The ams mean nothing

"I'm tired of two RUSSIANS dominating the heavyweight division."

Cotto was a coward for taking a knee against a plaster using margarito.

Cuba would instantly dominate boxing if they turned pro (although I love Cuban boxing they wouldn't ALL dominate)

Frazier was an unskilled slugger with no defence.

You have to run 10 miles a day to be good at boxing

Tyson was the hardest hitting boxer of all time.

Roy jones jr is the most skilled middleweight ever (maybe the fastest though)

Jack Johnson would ko any heavyweight

Anyone from outside the us is a bum.

Danny garcia is Puerto Rican.

Comment

I know somebody who said 'he was done with boxing' after a controversial fight...never actually followed it to begin with but liked to pretend he was a life long fan or something.

Comment

"Mayweather knows how to read"

Comment

Working...
                      X