Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should W. Klitschko dump Hayden Pantierre to preserve the Klitschko boxing gene pool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valero View Post
    Laila Ali should be inseminated with the sperm of Wladimir Klitschko for the future of the sport of boxing.
    Holy ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      He needs to bang Ronda Rousey if you wanna see that legendary super sayian like Brolly

But if I was him, I would keep Hayden as my main chick and Rousey would be my side peice
      Ronda Rousey is another inferior gened, diminutive American girl. NO. It has to be a tall model or athlete who is slim and petite. There is no other way.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Laila Ali should be inseminated with the sperm of Wladimir Klitschko for the future of the sport of boxing.
        No cross breeding/race mixing. It has to be a Slavic girl OR there might be some complications.

Comment

Gotta go with the female tennis player route for maximum God tier genetic pool.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
            Americans/Brits don't want to see him box because he doesn't fit the image they have of a HW champion.

Doesn't change the fact that he's making more money than any other HW in history. The outside world has moved on.

Thank God the Povetkin fight happened. Before that you guys just had to ignore him and pretend he didn't exist while knocked out your heroes 1 after another. Now you can call him boring instead.
            Are you a flomo or something? and he was boring long before he ever fought Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
              Unfortunately, the Klitschko brothers don't seem to like Russia that much. I wish they never entered dirty politics.
              I am quite sure Vitalis wife is of Russian descent.

Comment

Yes get rid of her. The Klitschko master race must be preserved.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanBox View Post
                  Yes get rid of her. The Klitschko master race must be preserved.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

I'm surprised she even fit on him.

Wladimir Klitschko is the most boring fighter on the planet. Klitschko vs Povetkin was unwatchable. We don't need anymore Klitschko's in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                      She is like 8 months pregnant lol

Well, I'm sure some country carries out late term abortions. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X