Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should W. Klitschko dump Hayden Pantierre to preserve the Klitschko boxing gene pool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    But still, My question hasn't been answered. How did someone as tiny as Hayden Pantierre fit on Dr. Steelhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by BulgariasFinest View Post
      Hahaha

Comment

I see a lot of those 7 ft guy 4 ft female couples around lately. It creeps me out.

But I guess it's your standard grass-is-always-greener psychological thing where both of them desire to be more "normal".

Comment

She is like 8 months pregnant lol

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
            Double standards bro, I could easily say "I don't get bored by boxing. I get bored by someone clinching to make up for their lack of inside fighting skills the entire fight".

For the record, I don't like Wladimir either, but Mayweather's last fight was beyond boring, he usually doesn't clinch that much though.
            Don't compare Floyd to Wlad, please. Two different levels.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Don't compare Floyd to Wlad, please. Two different levels.
              Yeah.. nearly a foot in level. One would KO the other with a sneeze.

Comment

the Klitschkos reign has been a nightmare for boxing, no one wants to watch a scientist box.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

I'm surprised she even fit on him.

Wladimir Klitschko is the most boring fighter on the planet. Klitschko vs Povetkin was unwatchable. We don't need anymore Klitschko's in boxing.
                  Andre Ward KO ratio: 51%
                  Floyd Mayweather KO ratio: 55%
                  Wladimir Klitschko KO ratio: 80%

He boring doe. Your favorite fighters are way more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Balloonknot View Post
                    the Klitschkos reign has been a nightmare for boxing, no one wants to watch a scientist box.
                    Americans/Brits don't want to see him box because he doesn't fit the image they have of a HW champion.

Doesn't change the fact that he's making more money than any other HW in history. The outside world has moved on.

Thank God the Povetkin fight happened. Before that you guys just had to ignore him and pretend he didn't exist while knocked out your heroes 1 after another. Now you can call him boring instead.
                    Last edited by ////; 09-17-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Balloonknot View Post
                      Then what do they want to see? A featherfisted brawler? A guy from the ghetto? A fat slob like fury? Someone who has a less than 80% ko ratio? What do they want to see.

In the uk nobody has a problem with Klitschko being the champion. It only seems to be Americans who have a strong dislike of "eurobums."

That said though the clinching against povetkin was appalling and did make me think a bit less of wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X