No announcement yet.

Anthony Dirrell: "Froch Can Come Get It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipcatchroll View Post
    Oh right and Froch is SRR reborn come on man he isn't hard to beat and your talking to one of his biggest fans here but he got handled by a "supposed" one handed Ward.

Froch is the favorite against any chinny fighters with above average boxing skills but if they have a chin and some defense he's easy work.
    He doesn't need to be SRR reborn to beat bum ass Anthony Dirrell. Andre is the talented one. Anthony, as I repeat, is ****.

Easy work? The only person to beat Froch relatively easily was Andre Ward and Froch has literally fought everyone in the SMW division. If he's so easy, why does no one beat him easily?

Stop parroting gay ass Mayweather phrases like "easy work" when they don't even apply here.

Comment

anthony would get beat by froch but andre would stop him imo, win for sure. andre is even further away from getting the fight but still, thats the way they should approach it.

Comment

From what ive read, if Groves wins over the weekend, he is mando for Dirrell

If Dirrell breats Groves, then the Froch fight might make sense

Although Groves will cause serious problems for Dirrell
        Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-16-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He doesn't need to be SRR reborn to beat bum ass Anthony Dirrell. Andre is the talented one. Anthony, as I repeat, is ****.

Easy work? The only person to beat Froch relatively easily was Andre Ward and Froch has literally fought everyone in the SMW division. If he's so easy, why does no one beat him easily?

Stop parroting gay ass Mayweather phrases like "easy work" when they don't even apply here.
          After George Groves was outboxing Froch in both matches what drugs are on??

Step up to the plate and bet with me real money then and if the fight goes down I got £500 on Dirrell by easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            From what ive read, if Groves wins over the weekend, he is mando for Dirrell

If Dirrell breats Groves, then the Froch fight might make sense

Although Groves will cause serious problems for Dirrell
            Does nothing for Froch's legacy he won't take it I think.

Dirrell sparred with him before and said he was pretty green so I don't know about the problems bit.

Comment

After George Groves was outboxing Froch in both matches what drugs are on??

Step up to the plate and bet with me real money then and if the fight goes down I got £500 on Dirrell by easy work.
              Outboxing him until he got stopped and then knocked the *** out the second time? So yeah all that "outboxing" he did meant **** all in the end.

Fight isn't going to happen because Froch isn't going to waste his time on someone as insignificant as Anthony "Dog ****" Dirrell. Please....

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                anthony would get beat by froch but andre would stop him imo, win for sure. andre is even further away from getting the fight but still, thats the way they should approach it.
                Ward wouldn't knock out Froch, Iron is iron, Flash is a flash.

Comment

Froch is going to destroy him.

He's nowhere near as good as his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Outboxing him until he got stopped and then knocked the *** out the second time? So yeah all that "outboxing" he did meant **** all in the end.

Fight isn't going to happen because Froch isn't going to waste his time on someone as insignificant as Anthony "Dog ****" Dirrell. Please....
                    Like I said before above average boxing skills and a chinny guys aren't favorites against Froch he'll break you down you have to have a decent chin and a decent defense.

Funny how he went from a combination puncher to a one punch knock-out artist kinda like Marquez.

Anyway I'm done with this **** have fun with your big black bellends.

Comment

Like I said before above average boxing skills and a chinny guys aren't favorites against Froch he'll break you down you have to have a decent chin and a decent defense.

Funny how he went from a combination puncher to a one punch knock-out artist kinda like Marquez.

Anyway I'm done with this **** have fun with your big black bellends.
                      Anthony Dirrell's boxing skills are below average from what I've seen and what punchers has he faced to know about his chin. He was running from Bika ffs

Comment

Working...
                      X