Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Dirrell: "Froch Can Come Get It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning against Dirrell literally does nothing for him. He would just beat the older, worse brother of the two - one of which he already has on his record.

lol at Dirrell thinking he can call anything. Dude hasn't even made any kind of serious money in his career.

Comment

Froch is going to fight DeGale, that's pretty nailed on for spring.

George Groves is fighting a final eliminator on Saturday for the mandatory spot for Dirrell's WBC belt.

That fight's more likely to happen.

Comment

David Price: "Wladimir Klitschko can come and get it"

Josesito Lopez: "Floyd Mayweather can come and get it"

Comment

froch would pound anthony dirrell.

andre still beats him. he needs to stay active and be on top of his game, but if he does, he beats froch. he is too fast, and hits too hard. he beat the hell out of froch in their first fight. that was a hometown decision.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            froch would pound anthony dirrell.

andre still beats him. he needs to stay active and be on top of his game, but if he does, he beats froch. he is too fast, and hits too hard. he beat the hell out of froch in their first fight. that was a hometown decision.
            I'm not disagreeing that he might have taken the decision, but that does not change the fact that he literally ran like a little ***** the entire fight. He most certainly did not "beat the hell out of Froch"

that's ******ed.

That's like saying Lara beat the hell out of Canelo.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Froch destroy him. Hopefully he puts down the dogs that follow him at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I'm not disagreeing that he might have taken the decision, but that does not change the fact that he literally ran like a little ***** the entire fight. He most certainly did not "beat the hell out of Froch"

that's ******ed.

That's like saying Lara beat the hell out of Canelo.

dirrell landed a lot of clean, hard punches on froch. he had so much more snap in his punches. most of the clean power shots were landed by dirrell. there were a couple of rounds where he really whooped froch. he was so fast that froch had no answer but to duck and take shots on the head in one instance.

you do not see fights clearly when your heroes are involved.

i'm going back through the fight now, and seeing very few punches at all landing for froch. i'm in the third round. dirrell is landing jabs with a lot of snap, and in round two and into round three he started to turn southpaw and land power shots in short combinations.

Comment

dirrell going to get pwned.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post

Plus, you're not even on Froch's radar, and i'm sure Ward won't be active within your next 2 fights.....and if you face your mandatory (Groves/Rebrasse winner) you'd be lucky to still have that belt if you face Groves.
                    Ward lost a belt because he didn't want to defend against Anthony, if I remember correctly.

Comment

... Froch not interested. Ward not interested in anything anymore...
                      Antony just looking for some sort of relevance.

Comment

Working...
                      X