Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko manhandles a Anti-Boxing female interviewer from Times Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost fell asleep watching that interview, nearly as bad as his fights! Floyd money Mayweather is so much more entertaining, a true ambassador for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      Almost fell asleep watching that interview, nearly as bad as his fights! Floyd money Mayweather is so much more entertaining, a true ambassador for the sport of boxing.

Floyd woulda had an epic meltdown 1min into that interview

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Floyd woulda had an epic meltdown 1min into that interview
        Floyd might have hit her.

To some extent her interviewing style and cluelessness was the whole point. It's not an interview for boxing fans. You have to expect people like that to say that boxing is brutal too, because it is. It's how you defend it that matters.

Wlad's a charming m'fer, despite his Eastern European robotic tendencies.

Comment

Classy individual, amazing champion.

Comment

Wlad is a very smart guy. And not just ring smart, but actually a smart guy.

I remember how he handled Haye before their fight and Haye is known as a good trash talker. All of that in his 3rd language.

Comment

Wlad doesn't like to get hit. What a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Wlad is a very smart guy. And not just ring smart, but actually a smart guy.

I remember how he handled Haye before their fight and Haye is known as a good trash talker. All of that in his 3rd language.
                Haye actually got under his skin, but Vlad remained cool throughout 12 rounds when it came down to it. I want a rematch, probably wont happen though.

Comment

Boring interview, nice chap though

Mike Tyson/Tyson Fury interviews>>life itself

Comment

this was for time magazine.

a lot of people looking at this or reading it are not going to be boxing fans, she is asking questions people who arent very familiar with the sport might want to know.

i dont think she seems to be anti boxing at all, she clearly doesnt have any personal interest in it but that doesnt mean she is against it. the question about violence is a valid one, many people ask themselves that and i think its good she gave him a chance to explain in his own words.

if i was interviewing a darts player i would probably be like "so, basically you throw little arrows at a target for a living?" and "how would you get someone who thinks darts is hardly a sport certainly not an exciting one into watching?". it comes off disrespectful, but that honestly wasnt my intent when writing those questions.

rather than being all high and mighty and look down at people for not being knowledgeable about boxing why dont we just take a page out of the champs book and educate them in a respectful way?

i dont think she was manhandled in the least, i think she did a good job representing the people who will read this magazine just as he did a good job representing the sport of boxing. good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Wlad doesn't like to get hit. What a coward
                      Who does like to get hit?

We have some ****ing ******s that post on here...No offense.

Comment

Working...
                      X