No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: “Fighting Words” — Mayweather Won Mayhem Before It Began

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    This wasn't even a fight, it was a rigged sparring session with pillows, and FLoyds best friend as the ref.

Maidana put a hurt on FLoyd in the end of the round, with FLoyds favorite sparring gloves, i lol'ed
    When Floyd got hit with that punch bailess, or should I say Kenny balless almost **** himself.

And I am wondering if Madianna's corner was in on it because through it all they didnt protest very much.

Comment

It was over at the negotiation table The gloves, the ref and no Ariza And said no thanks not ordering it nor watching it

Comment

Originally posted by raymosr View Post
        Ms Jackson is a scank looking to get paid. .. why should showtime air that news. So every time a good digging scank accuses someone of domestic violence, the accused needs to be ridiculed for something that might not of happened?
        You Floydtards are a trip first Miss Jackson is Hot next she's a skank just face it Floyd is a women abuser

Comment

That farce of a fight was terrible! Maidana chased Mayweather all night, yet hardly threw punches or cut off the ring. Mayweather ran, clinched, held & threw some shots in between. Bayless ****** extreme ass- breaking so much, he nearly broke them before they even clinched a couple of times! My buddies & I decided that we are done getting Mayweather PPVs. Oh yeah, the undercard was lame too.

Comment

Why would Showtime air anything about Ms. Jackson? She's obviously just trying to save face and get paid somehow, some way. She hoped to drum up publicity by piggybacking off the fight hype, her timing was deliberate and tacky. Typical vindictive ex-girlfriend stuff, not worth or meant to be mentioned on live PPV.

Comment

Of course he did. Ref in his pocket. A ring two times the size of normal ring WW fight in. Padded Gloves. Juicing! He had everything is phaggot ass wanted for his own protection. Then gets in the ring and runs and holds his way to a victory. Never a warning for excessive holding. maidana gets a point taken of course and many other warnings! Floyd is just a straight ass coward, bltch made little puszy, marketed up to make the average fan or ball rider to think hes #1. Hes fought b & c class opponents to avoid the greatest fighters out there. And still until today he is avoiding Manny Pacquiao! What a coward!

Comment

Felt like a setup. Floyd could of done this in the first fight but chose to ****. This set up a Baldomirish rematch.

What a waste of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  This wasn't even a fight, it was a rigged sparring session with pillows, and FLoyds best friend as the ref.

Maidana put a hurt on FLoyd in the end of the round, with FLoyds favorite sparring gloves, i lol'ed
                  You mean the gif I have on my sig???

Comment

Originally posted by jnrwelterweight View Post
                    You all crack me up, Maidana wasn't robbed, number 1, Team Maidana had a horrible game plan, let me repeat HORRIBLE. Compared to the first fight, they should have stuck with that, at least with the weight difference Maidana was able to literally bully Floyd around the ring. 2. Kenny Bayless has nothing to do with Floyd Mayweather, you all who are looking for excuses on why Maidana lost and blaming it on Floyd and Kenny are the dumbest boxing fans in this world today.

Social Media and the Sports Media are the people who kept this story in they eyes of the fans since the 1st fight. Besides, even Tony Weeks stated after the first fight he should have deducted a point from Maidana.

So he was robbed? A fighter who CANT ADAPT TO OTHER STYLES IS NOT A GREAT FIGHTER! PERIOD! To be the best you have to beat the best, Maidana came no where close even in the first fight to beating the best. Difference with Floyd is, he knows how to adapt to any style, Maidana does not, and apparently neither does Robert Garcia. How the hell do you not teach your man how to cut the ring off when you know exactly what Floyd is going to do the 2nd fight?!

I will say this for the Maidana fans, if the punch at the end of round 3 landed at the beginning, it would have been a different fight. Also, Broner to me is more rugged and tough than Floyd, Floyd was worried about the power Maidana possesss, plain and simple and I'm a HUGE Mayweather fan, you could easily tell in his eyes when he was on the ropes in the 2nd fight. Also, the punch at the end of the 3rd, I'm pretty sure broke Floyd's nose, you will notice how much larger and enflamed his nose is after that punch which could have had an effect on him throughout the fight if he wasn't able to breath through his nose, and also taking punches from Maidana with a broken nose can't be much fun............All in all, Garcia and Maidana shuld have watched the 2nd Castillo fight, I knew what Flyod was going to do, I'm sure most knew what he was going to do.......If you can't adapt and change the fight, then you don't deserve to win it
                    So I guess you were ok with bayless breaking them up without floyd even holding??? Or how about bayless getting ready to jump in once maidana got within a foot of mayweather? Your love for floyd blinds you. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      You Floydtards are a trip first Miss Jackson is Hot next she's a skank just face it Floyd is a women abuser
                      yep first it was Maidana forced floyd to fight the entertaining style and Floyd has no legs anymore this week its Floyd ran, why couldnt Maidana force him to not use his legs since thats what he supposedly did last time. AND before the fight Garcia said they are wearing 8 oz gloves.....so Maidana got the size gloves he wanted and those magic gloves didnt help him cut off the ring or land more punches, in fact he threw 300 less and landed 100 less. Maybe Floyd helped him in the first fight by getting him better gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X