No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Threw Nearly 300 Less, Lands Nearly 100 Less

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    It does matter when you hear the words domination being thrown with the farce we saw last night.
    Doesn't really.

He lost, and lost clearly. And that's the second time he's lost mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      What are you going to say when 100% of press row scored it for Floyd?

Like last time when 83% scored it for Floyd and you still carried on your trolling.

So pathetic
      I'm convinced he's just trolling. No one is that ******. I refuse to believe it.

Comment

loyd was running for his dear life lol after getting battered for 11 rounds. He was bleeding badly as the decision was being announced. We won that fight, I dont give a **** what anyone says lol. EASY fight.

Comment

Mariana just came to collect a check no reason for this rematch the rematch worth seeing is cotto the PAC fight probably won't happen because PAC is Down hill hopefully Floyd fights Garcia or even khan

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
            loyd was running for his dear life lol after getting battered for 11 rounds. He was bleeding badly as the decision was being announced. We won that fight, I dont give a **** what anyone says lol. EASY fight.
            nobody cares about what you are saying idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Mariana just came to collect a check no reason for this rematch the rematch worth seeing is cotto the PAC fight probably won't happen because PAC is Down hill hopefully Floyd fights Garcia or even khan
              screw khan and pacquiao. The only threat to money is cotto

Comment

maidana just wasnt active enough he needed to throw 300 MORE in this rematch not 300 LESS. Makes me wonder if arizas conditioning program was the factor.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I'm convinced he's just trolling. No one is that ******. I refuse to believe it.
                  Oh, he's definitely trolling.

I'm trying to let him know it's not going to work this time because it's so damn obvious that he's doing it.

The fact that needs explaining to him is pretty damn sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    maidana just wasnt active enough he needed to throw 300 MORE in this rematch not 300 LESS. Makes me wonder if arizas conditioning program was the factor.
                    it was mayweathers foot work and movement. Frauddy roach said the mayweathers legs were gone.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      What are you going to say when 100% of press row scored it for Floyd?

Like last time when 83% scored it for Floyd and you still carried on your trolling.

So pathetic
                      Dude is off his rocker. Now check hook he's trolling. But Golvokin and kyukut are dead serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X