Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Must Be SHO PPV, FMP Promoting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's compromise and show it on the NFL network. Or CNN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
      What makes me blame Floyd is that his demands for Pac is usually new. The drug testing was new at the time, the pay not so much, but to leave your promoter or sign under him, or fight under his banner is. Pac is still a super star, and I know Mayweather thinks he is a threat if he suggested he was on drugs.

Floyd has the style to beat Pac yet refuses to step in the direction to make it.
      That's because times change, my friend. And right now for Manny...what are his other options? Fight Vargas and do 200K? Take the 35% and retire after. Or win and call shots in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Let's compromise and show it on the NFL network. Or CNN.
        Let a blindfolded Larry Merchant feel their goatees to decide who gets the larger split.

Comment

• Nice try pac tards but Floyd never said that Manny has to sign with Mayweather Promotions, all Floyd said is that Mayweather Promotions would have to be the lead promoter of this event, meaning that TR and GBP would still be in the mix.

Manny and TR would still be promoting on this card but just as B Sides not the main promoters.
          Last edited by jose.sooto; 12-07-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Nice try pac tards but Floyd never said that Manny has to sign with Mayweather Promotions, all Floyd said is that Mayweather Promotions would have to be the lead promoter of this event, meaning that TR and GBP would still be in the mix.

Manny and TR would still be promoting on this card but just as B Sides not the main promoters.
            duh... he said it very clearly in previous interviews just a few months ago that he'll only consider fighting pac if he signs under contract w/ his promotion.

Comment

Working...
            X