No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Must Be SHO PPV, FMP Promoting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    It's pointless to argue with this guy. He actually justified what Mayweather did to Marquez, saying it wasn't cheating. Saying it was in the contract, as if Mayweather didn't change it at the last minute to benefit him.

What else can you say to a person who says something like this?
    Not to mention, IF Marquez thought it was such a slight to him and a reason why he lost the fight, why wasn't he interested in a rematch at anytime since then? There were actually people here claiming that the JMM that KO'd Pac would beat Floyd. When it was mentioned to him, what was his response? "We've already seen that fight!" Translation...He knows it would be no different the first time and he could never beat Floyd. This is the same JMM who is NOTORIOUS for not accepting losses. He feels he beat Pac 3x, Yet with Floyd he accepts his loss, WITH NO RESERVATIONS! So why are you bltching about the weight thing when Marquez isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      All Demands, agreed to by Pac....
      EXCEPT...No... Sex Change Operation...

FRAUD, Continues Demands, that He knows Pac will Refuse!

Comment

• what would be so bad about paKKY joining mayweather pomotrions anyway???,

what the hell has top scrape done for him other then put him in major debt in the US and in his countryy? Pakky needs al haymon ASAP!!!

ijm sure they pay his ass good on showtime to,u already know HBO is taking pacs money

Comment

• Idk why you guys argue with these guys. They love Floyd because he is from the same race. I'm Puerto Rican but I don't defend any PR fighters when they duck or do something ridiculous. I'm a boxing fan first all these hardcore Floyd defenders are all about defending their God. Its an uphill battle.

Comment

• Team Arum will accept these terms.....i.e.if they want the fight.

Pac is no champ....no matter how much you guys cut it.......he could fight Thurman but then again we all know he won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              Idk why you guys argue with these guys. They love Floyd because he is from the same race. I'm Puerto Rican but I don't defend any PR fighters when they duck or do something ridiculous. I'm a boxing fan first all these hardcore Floyd defenders are all about defending their God. Its an uphill battle.
              It's so hard for them to accept their hero is a duck. TBDE is their life.

Comment

• so many accounts coming out trying to defend fraud,
                and fraud promoting? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dr rumack View Post
                  i don't think you understand what 'elephant in the room' means.
                  it means james toney is in the room!

Comment

• so there is no hope of it happening? most fans could knew that by themselves.
                    Last edited by Ryn0; 09-14-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• LOL @ Mayweather ducking Pacquiao

Undefeated boxing sensation Floyd Mayweather Jr. promised combat sports fans "a big surprise" in 2015, to follow his unanimous decision win over Marcos Maidana last Sat. night (Sept. 13, 2014) inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The first thought was a potential "super fight" against Filipino phenom Manny Pacquiao, and Mayweather added fuel to those fires just minutes after his victory over Maidana. "I got to go back and talk to my team, I'm not ducking or dodging no opponent," Mayweather said post fight. "If a Pacquiao fight presents itself, let's make it happen."

Or let's not and say we did.

Just hours after he offered to play ghost for "Pac Man," reporters followed up with "Money" on Sunday morning and when asked about his Pacquiao comments, and whether it was a possible fight for May 2015,

Mayweather simply ignored the question altogether.

Comment

Working...
                      X