Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Maidana Bit Me, It Affected My Left Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Sugar Adam Ali;14944244]How the hell you gonna bite thru a glove... Anyone that has boxed knows that it's damn near impossible to feel biting on the glove, even if it's in the palm area...[/QUOTE

You can still do damage with your lower set of teeth genius. casual fans these days jeez

Comment

dont ****ign headlock a guy, plus on the camera it never bit his fingers, fraud is a coward and crybaby, ya a mouthguard bit through your glove and raps you goof

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        Are you really going to feel someone biting you through a mouth guard and gloves to the point that you are going to make up some BS story that It left you numb from the 8th round on?
        Wow.

Another one.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Wow.

Do you know about boxing?
          Wow. You seem to know. Tell us how those bottom canines shredded through multiple layers of material to get dat hand numb. Please do.

Comment

tonight might be the night people realize floyd will end his career most likely with his 0 intact its like a funeral around here

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
              Well you clowns can focus on the nonsense which Floyd created or you can realise that Floyd's done as a fighter. He looked so ordninary it's not even funny. He needed to create some kind of controversy or everyone would be talking about how Floyd isn't Floyd anymore. You are all fools though and can't see real;ity for what it is. You're brainwashed wastes of skin!!
              Hahahaha. Bite, kick, elbow, forearm and tackle but you still can't win. TBE! That's for the haters...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Bit through a glove, wraps, and skin, all while having a mouth guard in?
                Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                with a mouthpiece, gloves and handwraps and he still felt the bite?
                Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                Are you really going to feel someone biting you through a mouth guard and gloves to the point that you are going to make up some BS story that It left you numb from the 8th round on?
                Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                How the hell you gonna bite thru a glove... Anyone that has boxed knows that it's damn near impossible to feel biting on the glove, even if it's in the palm area...
                Floyd fights bring ot all the casual fans. My god. Log off fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Wow. You seem to know. Tell us how those bottom canines shredded through multiple layers of material to get dat hand numb. Please do.
                  I think you just explained it in the wording of your question.

Comment

Why are we focusing on the biting, This fight was sad. I saw Kenny break them multiple times while both fighters were shelled, no tangling at all. Floyd held excessively, but I guess that's what it takes to win.

I can't imagine, even a past Prime Pac can probably do more damage than Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Wow.

Another one.
                      Nothing wrong with being a Floyd fan and defending him at all costs but lets try and use some common sense. Can you honestly say that you believe that Maidana bit him and the bite was so severe that It left his hand numb from the 8th round on and unable to use It?

Comment

Working...
                      X